View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
'you cant do anything .can do personal attacks your resistance shows that you are confuse about your values so called modern muslim and pakistani'

First of all,who gave u the right to decide who is Muslim and who is Pakistani..A classic example of a thought process nurtured by nukkar waali masjid k molvi sahab plus school k Mutaala-e -pakistan k teacher..I think this should answer ur personal attack well..Secondly,I am proud of being a Modern Muslim and Pakistani,I really am..Because I have the mettle to accept the blunders that my country's higher ups have made,and I have the courage to accept the bitter truths and realities..Ager aap ki nazar me accha Muslim and Pakistani honay ka matlab he jhoot sunna,jhoot bolna,propaganda pe believe kurna,appney failures na manna,aur billi ko daikh k kabooter ki tarah aankhain bnd kar leyna,tw THANX GOD me ap k acche musalman or Pakistani ki category me nahy ata,or na hi ana chahta hun..Ur comments are much better placed in a 'communist USSR' and not in a free world..Please refute my arguments with arguments and not these videos and half cooked personal opinions..