Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
'you cant do anything .can do personal attacks your resistance shows that you are confuse about your values so called modern muslim and pakistani'

First of all,who gave u the right to decide who is Muslim and who is Pakistani..A classic example of a thought process nurtured by nukkar waali masjid k molvi sahab plus school k Mutaala-e -pakistan k teacher..I think this should answer ur personal attack well..Secondly,I am proud of being a Modern Muslim and Pakistani,I really am..Because I have the mettle to accept the blunders that my country's higher ups have made,and I have the courage to accept the bitter truths and realities..Ager aap ki nazar me accha Muslim and Pakistani honay ka matlab he jhoot sunna,jhoot bolna,propaganda pe believe kurna,appney failures na manna,aur billi ko daikh k kabooter ki tarah aankhain bnd kar leyna,tw THANX GOD me ap k acche musalman or Pakistani ki category me nahy ata,or na hi ana chahta hun..Ur comments are much better placed in a 'communist USSR' and not in a free world..Please refute my arguments with arguments and not these videos and half cooked personal opinions..
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
'you cant do anything .can do personal attacks your resistance shows that you are confuse about your values so called modern muslim and pakistani'

First of all,who gave u the right to decide who is Muslim and who is Pakistani..A classic example of a thought process nurtured by nukkar waali masjid k molvi sahab plus school k Mutaala-e -pakistan k teacher..I think this should answer ur personal attack well..Secondly,I am proud of being a Modern Muslim and Pakistani,I really am..Because I have the mettle to accept the blunders that my country's higher ups have made,and I have the courage to accept the bitter truths and realities..Ager aap ki nazar me accha Muslim and Pakistani honay ka matlab he jhoot sunna,jhoot bolna,propaganda pe believe kurna,appney failures na manna,aur billi ko daikh k kabooter ki tarah aankhain bnd kar leyna,tw THANX GOD me ap k acche musalman or Pakistani ki category me nahy ata,or na hi ana chahta hun..Ur comments are much better placed in a 'communist USSR' and not in a free world..Please refute my arguments with arguments and not these videos and half cooked personal opinions..
i have no single sided opinion not as you mentioned too.if you want to discuss nuclear programmes and arm trade then mold your opinion from pakistani point of view too.you see things with west lens.i love iran west hatesIRAN.what about David Eisenhower who supported iran in the era of shah.and after revolution iran become a rogue state.you give me example of USSR but what do you think about china.china -----------the only state is able to supersede U.S.A.why america till yet have not rectified START but USSR did.i appreciate your quality of being true but disgruntled by stereo type thinking.you should analyse facts of two sides then present arguments. why you do not think freely ..i never said ISI is perfect as no one is perfect
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayaan Haider View Post
i have no single sided opinion not as you mentioned too.if you want to discuss nuclear programmes and arm trade then mold your opinion from pakistani point of view too.you see things with west lens.i love iran west hatesIRAN.what about David Eisenhower who supported iran in the era of shah.and after revolution iran become a rogue state.you give me example of USSR but what do you think about china.china -----------the only state is able to supersede U.S.A.why america till yet have not rectified START but USSR did.i appreciate your quality of being true but disgruntled by stereo type thinking.you should analyse facts of two sides then present arguments. why you do not think freely ..i never said ISI is perfect as no one is perfect
I,my friend,am as disgruntled by the west as you are.I do not model my opinions on fox news and BBC's..I assure u that I am a profound critic of west's hypocritic policies..But what I like about them is the objectivity of their scholars and academics..Those academics who are not afraid to tell USA n UK,while sitting in their universities,that what they are doing across the world is plainly wrong..And if u want to read about the voices of rebellion and disgruntlement from inside ur own country,Pakistan,u need to go no further than Ayesha Siddiqua..I never once said in my posts that what west does is right,do I??I just say that they are much more unbiased and neutral than we are...
mjkhan (Sunday, May 22, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, May 22, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

your this point is valid and i admit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayaan Haider For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 22, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
well i am not as big basher of ISI as to rant about them, but can you asses in future what will be the social impact of harboring such tactics on people of Pakistan and political outlook of Pakistan, does future of People of Pakistan and Pakistani society count by any means in tactical maneuvaring of the agency
i think i should not say i disagree with you because the fact is that what you have said is absolutely correct but nevertheless the situation should be observed not just only from the scope of what is right and what is wrong but also from the scope of what the ground realities actually are.

1.on the one hand army is criticised for not stopping the drone attacks although officially this should be the govtz. task but when army is doing something(lets say through KHAN etc) we come with the argument that this is interference in politics and beyond their scope(to me,this double standard from our side).my question is why politicians are not doing this if it is their task?the vaccum has to be filled in from somewhere.it is not the interference by the army but it is because of the weaknesses of politicians.they are simply not pursuing the case of PAK.our politicians are either incompetent or are not interested.army at the moment dont want to interfere in the politics but they are they are being compelled to do so.

Quote:
rozana karachi main darjan bhar laashen girti hain, un kaa suragh lagana hamari "no 1 agency" ke "standard" main nahin hai
sir jo cheez poray PAK ko pata hai us k liye isi ko kiu takleef detay hain.i mean seriously you dont know who is doing all this in karachi?the kids on the street know this.see this is the point i am against to.some of us are defaming isi(intentionally or intentionally i dont know).tanqeed ki jaey par mazak na uraya jaey however everyone reserves the right to do what she/he thinks is right

Quote:
crime, aghwa baraye tawan, daketi, loot maar, qatal, tor phor, hangame waghera waghera ab national level kaa problem ban gaye hain, jo bacha hua hai woh qismat waala hai yaa phir khud criminal hai, in culprits pe nazar rakhna bhi "no 1 agency" kaa kaam nahin hai, is ke liye time nahin hai.
pehlay to ye isi ka kaam hee nahee hai ye ap ki law enforcement agencies ka kaam hai.why are you putting the blame of all the shortcomings on isi?ye jo ho raha hai is ko duniya ki sari agencies bhi mil jain to nahee rook sakti because it is the reaction to social injustice and natural(and nature cannot be stopped from taking its due course,it is as natural as the rain.)

Quote:
dharne aur hartal se kitne aam aadmi mutasir hote hain, koi ambulance main tarap raha hota hai, koi sarak pe khuwar ho raha hota hai, laikin $$ kamane ke "wasee tar" mufad main qom ko thori see qurbani to deni pare gee. aakhirkar $$ aayen ge to poori qom ko faaida hoga. roads banen ge, hospitals banen gee, schools banen ge, logoon ko rozgar mile gaa, ghareeb ke bachoon ko muft taleem aur health care mile gee

mazeed aise "kam level" kee cheezoon kaa zikir nahin karta, yeh sab to baaen haath kaa khail hai, filhal aik ameer mulk kaa interest is region main hai is liye aankhoon main $$ bane hue hain... woh nikal jaaye to in ko dekh len ge.. ab us ko nikalne main 10 saal aur lag jaayen to "khazane" main $$ bharne ke liye awam ko kuch arsa to apni jaan o maal kee qurbani deni pare gee.

phir yeh ameer mulk yahan se chala jaaye gaa to phir kisi doosre ameer mulk kaa is region main interest ban jaaye gaa, phir us ameer mulk ko hamare saamne "girgirana" pare gaa, isi tarah se $$ aate rahen ge aur kaam chalta rahe gaa.
agreed.we need a change altogether.hamain bheek lena band karna ho gee.we have to set our own independent priorities etc etc (and isi cannot and is not made for doing this.)an important thing in this regard is that all the institution have to stay in their respective parameters including army,isi.out of the scope role of isi and army was, is and will be disastrous for us
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
i think i should not say i disagree with you because the fact is that what you have said is absolutely correct but nevertheless the situation should be observed not just only from the scope of what is right and what is wrong but also from the scope of what the ground realities actually are.

1.on the one hand army is criticised for not stopping the drone attacks although officially this should be the govtz. task but when army is doing something(lets say through KHAN etc) we come with the argument that this is interference in politics and beyond their scope(to me,this double standard from our side).my question is why politicians are not doing this if it is their task?the vaccum has to be filled in from somewhere.it is not the interference by the army but it is because of the weaknesses of politicians.they are simply not pursuing the case of PAK.our politicians are either incompetent or are not interested.army at the moment dont want to interfere in the politics but they are they are being compelled to do so.

sir jo cheez poray PAK ko pata hai us k liye isi ko kiu takleef detay hain.i mean seriously you dont know who is doing all this in karachi?the kids on the street know this.see this is the point i am against to.some of us are defaming isi(intentionally or intentionally i dont know).tanqeed ki jaey par mazak na uraya jaey however everyone reserves the right to do what she/he thinks is right

pehlay to ye isi ka kaam hee nahee hai ye ap ki law enforcement agencies ka kaam hai.why are you putting the blame of all the shortcomings on isi?ye jo ho raha hai is ko duniya ki sari agencies bhi mil jain to nahee rook sakti because it is the reaction to social injustice and natural(and nature cannot be stopped from taking its due course,it is as natural as the rain.)

agreed.we need a change altogether.hamain bheek lena band karna ho gee.we have to set our own independent priorities etc etc (and isi cannot and is not made for doing this.)an important thing in this regard is that all the institution have to stay in their respective parameters including army,isi.out of the scope role of isi and army was, is and will be disastrous for us
if army interfere in politics they say we like democracy if not then they blame all the things on army and isi ...and it is negative approve
it is also in Pakistan constitution that that army cannot react without the order of Federal government or cannot start war they dont know any thing about Pakistan constitution...but they love foreign point of view

i can give the source of constitution of Pakistan that army react without the order of federal government and cannot start war
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayaan Haider For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Sunday, May 22, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
if army interfere in politics they say we like democracy if not then they blame all the things on army and isi ...and it is negative approve
exactly.

Quote:
t is also in Pakistan constitution that that army cannot react without the ordier of Federal government or cannot start war they dont know any thing about Pakistan constitution..

yes officially the constitutinon may say that.but i have to disagree here because if the army can takeover the country by going against constitution then why not they can react to the enemy.and i have heard that according to the standard protocols airforce have to become active automatically if they spot anything flying in the range of 5 km near PAK border without any approval from higher authorities.but what airforce did at abbottabad episode was rational.

Quote:
but they love foreign point of view
anybody who thinks that west is neutral and fair is living in a foolz paradise.it is all about interests and west has a ridiculous approach towards us.they see how they want to see.infact everyone is like this
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

verdafi is on a distinguished road

To be honest i don't trust this kind of surveys conducted by unauthentic organisation. seriously how can one compare the performance of intelligence agencies when they work on the principles of 'secrecy' .
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
is ko kehte hain "nazriyah-e-zaroorat" or "doctrine of necessity" .

Quote:
kamal kee baat hai, army drones ke khilaf dharne lagwa rahi hai aur bandooq politicians ko de di hai .

Quote:
poore pakistan ko pata hai to yeh log kiya kar rahe hain, waise to paise baant bator ke IJI tak banwa lete hain (balke karachi main yeh sab groups bhi inhoon ne hee banwaye the, pichli afghan war ke doran ). aur ab log mar rahe hain to marne do, hum america ke saath busy hain

Quote:
Exactly, yehi to maine kaha, Pakistan ke lower class logoon ke masail ke liye no1 agency of the world thori aaye gee , is ko social injustice waghera kaa naam de kar sab ko confuse rakhna behter hai. (baqaida organized tareeqe se crime ho raha hai, criminals ke nexus aur syndicates bane hue hain, poore mulk main khatarnak aslaha supply ho raha hai, abhi itni see baat ke liye no1 agency of the world ko takleef dene kee kiya zaroorat hai, pata nahin woh hamari request maane bhi yaa nahin )
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
is ko kehte hain "nazriyah-e-zaroorat" or "doctrine of necessity" .

kamal kee baat hai, army drones ke khilaf dharne lagwa rahi hai aur bandooq politicians ko de di hai .

poore pakistan ko pata hai to yeh log kiya kar rahe hain, waise to paise baant bator ke IJI tak banwa lete hain (balke karachi main yeh sab groups bhi inhoon ne hee banwaye the, pichli afghan war ke doran ). aur ab log mar rahe hain to marne do, hum america ke saath busy hain

Exactly, yehi to maine kaha, Pakistan ke lower class logoon ke masail ke liye no1 agency of the world thori aaye gee , is ko social injustice waghera kaa naam de kar sab ko confuse rakhna behter hai. (baqaida organized tareeqe se crime ho raha hai, criminals ke nexus aur syndicates bane hue hain, poore mulk main khatarnak aslaha supply ho raha hai, abhi itni see baat ke liye no1 agency of the world ko takleef dene kee kiya zaroorat hai, pata nahin woh hamari request maane bhi yaa nahin )
According To Pakistani Constitution Article 243 Chapter 2 PART XII....
(1) The Federal Government shall have control and command of the Armed Forces.

According to Article 245
[(1)] The Armed Forces shall, under the directions of the Federal Government, defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war, and, subject to law, act in aid of civil power when called upon to do so.

If Army Cannot Do Something Through Civil ...According to You army doing something against Drone attack through politicians then it is the good will of army the Army Is Doing Something For Country Sovereignty
Closed Thread