View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Love among sahaba's and ahle bayt (HISTORICAL FACTS)

1. Hazrat Jaffar-e-Tayyar (RA) and Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
Both of them were having brotherly terms. When Hazart Jaffar-e-Tayyar (RA) embraced martydom in Ghazwah-e-Mautah, Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA), married his widow i.e., Harzat Asma binte Amees (RA).

2. Hazrat Ali (KAW) and Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
After the demise of Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA), Hazrat Ali (KAW), married Hazrat Asma binte Amees (RA) and adopted Hazrat Muhammad bin Abu Bakar (RA) saying, "He is my son, although he is from the progeny of Abu Bakar (RA).

3. Hazart Ali (KAW) and Hazrat Umar (RA)

It is recorded that whenever Hazrat Umar (KAW) was faced with a problem, whether religious or otherwise, he would always ask for the advice of Hazrat Ali (KAW). At a number of times he said, "Had Ali (KAW) not been there, behold, Umar (RA) would have perished".

4. Hazrat Umar (RA) and Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA)

Once Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA) was playing with Hazrat Imam Hassan and Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA). At that time Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA) passed a remark on Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA) calling him the son of his slave. Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA), went back home crying and when asked by Hazrat Umar (RA), narrated the whole story. Hazrat Umar (RA) started crying and asked his son to go back to Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA) and request him to write these same words for Hazrat Umar (RA) as a token of authentication to be placed in his coffin.

5. Hazrat Usman (RA) and Hazrat Ali (KAW)
During the Khilafat of Hazrat Usman (RA), the Fitna of Khawaraj was a menace for the Muslims. During this time, Hazrat Ali (KAW) made several attempts to save Hazrart Usman (RA) from the evils of Khawarij. The personal presence of Hazrat Imam Hassan and Hazrart Imam Hussain (RA) at the residence of Hazrat Usman (RA) to safeguard him against Khawaraij says it all.

6. Hazrat Imam Hassan (AS) and Hazrart Muawiyyah (RA)
Whatever the role of Hazrat Muawiyyah (RA) might have been, at least Hazrart Imam Hassan (RA) showed the ultimate sign of magnanimity by reconciling with him to save the Muslim Blood from shedding. He also proved right a Hadith of Holy Prophet (MPBUH) when he said, "This son of mine (Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA)), will unite two factions of my Ummah".

7. Hazrat Ali (KAW) and Hazrat Ayesha (RA)
After the Battle of Camel (Jang-e-Jamal) the reconciliatory dialogue between Hazrat Ali (KAW) and Hazrat Ayesha (RA) says it all, when both declared that incident to be a misunderstanding between a Bhabhi (Brother's wife) and a Dewar (Husband's younger brother). Moreover the respect with which Hazrat Ali (KAW) sent back Hazrat Ayesha (RA) to Madina also points to a reconciliation rather than animosity.

8. Hazrat Ayesha (RA) and Hazrat Fatima (RA)
Hazrat Jumai bin Umeer (RA) states that one day he, along with his aunty, met Hazrat Ayesha (RA). I asked her, "Whom amongst women was liked the most by Holy Prophet (MPBUH)?", She replied that it was Hazrat Fatima (RA). I asked again, "And among men?", and she replied that it was her husband Hazart Ali (KAW).

9. Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA) and Ahle Bait (RA)
Once Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar was asked by someone, "Which Sahabi was respected the most in Holy Prophet's (MPBUH) time". He replied that it was Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA). The man asked again, "After him?". He replied that it was Hazrat Umar (RA). The man inquired again, "Who after him?". He replied that it was Hazrat Usman (RA). The man asked the fourth time, "What about Hazrat Ali (KAW)?". On hearing this Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar replied, "Don't you know that he is not from Ashab, but is from Ahle Bait".

10. Hazrat Imam Baqir (RA) and his wife
Hazrat Imam Baqar (RA), the 5th Shia Imam was married to Hazrat Umme Farwa (RA), who was a great grand daughter of Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA). Her pedigree goes like this, Hazrat Umme Farwa binte Qasim bin Muhammad bin Abu Bakar (RA). She was the mother of Hazart Jaffa-as-Sadiq (RA) the 6th Shia Imam.

AHADITH
These are just a few instances of the mutual respect among Sahaba and Ahle Bait. Now I will qoute a couple of Ahadith;

1. Hazrat Ali (KAW) and Momineen
This Hadith is present in Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Masnad-e-Ahmad with slight variations. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (MPBUH) said about Hazrat Ali (KAW), "Every Momin will consider Ali (KAW) as a friend and every Munafiq will consider Ali (KAW) as an enemy". Another variation with another sanad goes like this, "A Munafiq will not consider Ali (KAW) as a friend and a Momin will not consider Ali (KAW) as an enemy".

2. Hazrat Ali (KAW) and Hazrat Essa (AS)
This Hadith is from Masnad-e-Ahmad. Hazrat Ali (KAW) himself said, "Holy Prophet (MPBUH) said to me that you are like Hazrat Essa (AS) in that Jews maligned his mother (Hazrat Mariam (AS)) and Christian made him a diety to which he was not worthy of". After saying this Hazrat Ali said, "Two types of persons will be destroyed in relation to me; the one who over glorifies me out of love, and the one who maligns me out of hatred".

From the words written above, it is clear that Sahaba (RA) respected and loved Ahle Bait (AS). Similarlry, Ahle Bait (AS) loved and respected Sahaba (RA). A true Momin is the one who loves Holy Prophet and his Ahle Bait especially Hazrat Ali (KAW), no matter to which school of thought he belongs. And all the three righteous Caliphs (RA) loved and respected Hazrat Ali (KAW) and he (KAW) repected them (RA).
redmax (Tuesday, January 03, 2012)