View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitman View Post
AA all,

Requesting seniors to rply my query, wil try 2 b as precise as psble.
im a frsher comp engg and hired by a top class company of my domain. As my ultimate goal is PSP, being a punjab candidate i already know the competition im gona face.

im a CE2013 aspirant, 20+months to go and im in preperation from now.
Now im feeling confused as i asked my friends and wana ask u all is...

should i pursue css prep with my 9-5 job or not?

Way1
sacrifice my comp engg degree. resign from job, stay home the whole day and keep on preparing as best as i can till a period of 20months to make sure i get into PSP in my initial attempt.
what if i make my way? till allocation i have to wait at home for a huge time will be frusterating too.
Drawback: its like burn all boats behind, if im hit with a bad luck despite of my determination then i may not pursue as a comp engg in field again.

Way2
Dont resign from this million$ precious job n for a period of 20months pursue css prep as part time. Seniors let me believe on this strategy if they think its do-able to study with a long job daily.
advantage:this way i will be having a backup plan.

Seniors please reply!!! will be 1K times grateful.
a simple real life example would make things clear on you.
CSS i not about studying for 20months. people even pas after 2 months' prep (though it's like being too optimistic, but it has worked for people)

There is a 38th Commoner Owais sahab. He tells that he used to do job 9pm-5pm, then do MBA in evening shift from Uni and then in night he used to study and he started prep just half a year ago. before exams, he took off for a week and prepared whole heartedly in that. So, it's not only time. but how smart you are in studying! So, no need to burn your boats. CSS ka kuch pta nahi. ap k marks toper wale hon magar Essay main aik number se fail ho jayen, if you knw what I mean.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Thursday, May 26, 2011), fitman (Thursday, May 26, 2011), Saqib Shah (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)