View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

by the way, when will we start paying tribute to all the poor jawans, sipahiz and other non-commissioned soldiers who give their lives in tens of numbers every now and then.. my all sincere and cordial sympathies with family of shaheed yasir, but i am little sad ke when wud we start a thread for all those poor jawans as well, when will our tv channels start giving that huge coverage to the families of all those poor jawans as well.. i could see the tears of yasir shaheed's mother on tv, but i couldn't find poor pitiable faces of the mothers of all other jawans.. un ghairb jawans ki family ke liye woh ek jawan he ghar ka sub kuch hoga, ghar ko chalaney wala.. these poor souls need even more sympathies and credits.. I wish we could learn to value every life from major to minor..!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
game on (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), ghulammujtaba86 (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), JazibRoomi (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), sarang ali shaikh (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)