Thread: Vacancy CE 2010
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64

Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road

@ Yusufzai Sahab
Alaka i have 3 bits of info to give you, see how this will affect KPK allocations

a) Dr.Zahidullah is already in PSP from 2009 exam, this time he is nationally something in mid 30s.If he cannot improve from PSP to DMG, then he won't join.Does he have a chance of DMG this year?

b) Junaid Khan is 6th in KPK, he is already PMS officer who is about to be promoted in grade 18, he has only mentioned DMG as choice apparently and says that i will only leave my present post for DMG and nothing else.So, if he isn't coming in DMG then perhaps that's another opening.

c) The one I'm unsure about is Abdullah Nayyar Sheikh as he himself is not sure.He is already in DMG and 85% sure he will stick to it, but there is also some desire on his part for PSP, this was his first priority this time.Now the national topper has also selected PSP as first choice so he will get open merit PSP seat and Abdullah, rightly as provincial topper would get provincial quota PSP seat.
So i tentatively suggest that unless Junaid Khan can get DMG, remove all three from provincial running