View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooba Malik View Post
speed is so slow i use dsl.1 mbp.i have ram 256.plz guide me about fast speed and window. How can i prevent from virus? thanks
Quote:
I have window xp installed.what mean crack or keys? how i increase speed of internet browsing thanks
Internet speed does not depends on computer, it has no relation with CPU. If you have low browsing then call your internet service provider (like 1218 for PTCL DSL), they will properly guide you on phone and will confirm you the speed you are getting from ISP.
If your browser window or other softwares are working slowly like in opening and closing or executing any task then your PC speed matters. But in no ways PC speed have any link with internet browsing speed.

Quote:
1.60ghz, 1.59ghz
YES I will purchase new RAM plz guide which quantity is best and price? my bro.has installed xp 2006. how can i istal window if i try?
If your PC is showing 2 speeds then it means that you have dual processor and this means that no need to worry about PC speed because it is zabardast processors speed.
If your whole PC is working slowly then it means that you have installed many or some heavy softwares and their processes are continuously running in RAM. So, you have to stop these useless processes by opening task manager or permanently from startup option. Otherwise another 256 MB RAM of same manufacturer with same specifications is enough. It will cost you Rs. 300/- only.

And you not need to re-install windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah View Post
Ram is a good factor to increase browser,you should have minimum 1 gb ram ...
Minimum 1Gb RAM ???? Brother i am using 256 MB RAM and have good speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chauhdary12 For This Useful Post:
Tooba Malik (Friday, May 27, 2011)