Thread: Vacancy CE 2010
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 27, 2011
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 137

Izaz4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
Bro ka da daghase ushe, nu treat de confirm de
congrates to wisal for getting allocation in PAAS according to my calculations. wisal bro, u will b allocated from open merit seats,
this year, given the peculiar location of kpk candidates in list provide them enough room to snatch the seats of IRS,PAAS. PCS, MLCG and OMG.

BRO MANSOOR, ur national merit is 64 that is 21st in list of kpk. at the natinal merit no 64 , punjab has almost their 39th candidate and at the same juncture punjab candidates will b allocated in FSP, PSP, PCS either, from their provincial quota of punjab. thus punjab candidates up to the location of wisal mansoor will not touch open merit seats of IRS, PAAS, OMG, MLCG because their allocation in better groups at this juncture will b available in punjab provincial quota.

wisala, if u need further clarification. see my profile, send me ur cell number,through email AND I i will explain the rest through phone. so chill and if u deem fit,,,,ha ha,,,,,,, treat pir pakka. charsi tikka tik ho ga.........