4 any job
5 preffered place of placement

and 1 or general questions frm some candidates like
what ur father does?
why banking?
me was interviewd comprehensively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive Fairy View Post
i also had same experience of MCB..they took a long interview of almost 10 mins..but at the final stage they didn't call me..so don't know about the exact reason..altough interview went well from my side..but i didn't have any reference in MCB..same is here now, i dn't have single reference in NBP..but in NBP's interview they didn't ask about reference kind of thing..there were all written questions as one of the member has described above..so i'm still hoping for the best about Interview result..
40 A went well at mcb but 40 A2 was a formaility and final selection inlcuded son/daughter of Branch mangers or avp etc, one of my class fellows was also in them,, hopefully NBP would be much better then them, and i observed in GD they were not prefering any one like current employement, school you have graduated, distinction u got, they just Strict to GD performance and selected thats what good organization do, hope for best and best of luck

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, May 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Posts merged.