Originally Posted by EMINENT87 View Post
total number of candidates who qualified from sindh urban+sindh rural=34
total vacancies=88
"VACANT VACANCIES"=54
positions in top 100=2
this is insane.
this is not insane...
and you must know if these seats will be given then there will be hardly any
Sindhis in Federation and more rifts will be created...last year nearly 100 students passed form Sindh... and in 2010 year many students failed in Aggregate b/c here educational system is not as strong as in other provinces and also due to less awareness about css...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINENT87 View Post
total no. of candidates who qualified finally from kpk=97
total vacancies=24

total number of candidates who qualified from gb/fata=33
total vacancies=11

total number of candidates who qualified from balochistan=22
total vacancies=18(including 6 women seats)

total number of candidates who qualified from ajk=8
total vacancies=4

i do not know exactly but there must be around 450 candidates who qualified from punjab but there are only 107 vacancies for them.

and there is a surplus in both sindh urban and rural...

tough competition was expected in punjab,kpk and even gb/fata but i am really very very surprised to see the situation in ajk and balochistan.

i know its not possible but it is feasible if we think nationally and rationally instead of being parochial and sub-ultra-nationalist.
THE SINDH PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SHOULD PASS A RESOLUTION UNANIMOUSLY SO THAT BOTH URBAN AND RURAL AREAS ARE REPRESENTED AND THEY SHOULD FOREGO THEIR SURPLUS SEATS AND THE SAME SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE 7.5% MERIT QUOTA...
i am not biased due to any selfish motive seriously i think this is the most logical decision to make the federation strong.i am not from punjab but still i feel this.when all the smaller provinces ask punjab to sacrifice everything from water,gas,electricity to nfc share then they should also for a change show a big heart.

and you must know if these seats will be given then there will be hardly any
Sindhis in Federation and more rifts will be created. Moreover it will also create deprivation among Sindhis where already lots of Nationalists parties are present ..last year nearly 100 students passed form Sindh... and in 2010 year many students failed in Aggregate b/c here educational system is not as strong as in other provinces and also due to less awareness about css...Inshallah in 2011 these seats will be filled dont worry dear...

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, May 27, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majidalimirani For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Friday, May 27, 2011), Fortune (Friday, May 27, 2011)