View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 29, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
To tell you the truth,it somehow doesn't seem right to me.By 'reason' the examiner means that we do not apply a sense,a methodology to anything.Maybe the essay should have been more around lack of proper planning and the strange decisions taken by our governments.In the causes you should have discussed our ineffective education system,non continuity of democratic process and policies and the lack of accountability.The essay should have given many examples.You have broadly discussed problems faced by Pakistan,but u haven't specifically adhered to and addressed the topic.Having said that,the paper checker is in the best position to judge you.
Thanks dear Hamza for your valuable comments.

Actually the topic is a controversial as you said earlier that the topic is a tricky one.I think the topic is a general one and general topics are subject to more than one interpretation. In this situation,i think, one should pick a side and justify it. Do you think it is a general topic?

I have discussed this topic with many peoples. Some of the peoples are at odds with me while other endorse my view including sir Ramchand. Now at best i can only pray for the best result.