View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 29, 2011
Banned
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010

Saria Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
To tell you the truth,it somehow doesn't seem right to me.By 'reason' the examiner means that we do not apply a sense,a methodology to anything.Maybe the essay should have been more around lack of proper planning and the strange decisions taken by our governments.In the causes you should have discussed our ineffective education system,non continuity of democratic process and policies and the lack of accountability.The essay should have given many examples.You have broadly discussed problems faced by Pakistan,but u haven't specifically adhered to and addressed the topic.Having said that,the paper checker is in the best position to judge you.English essay is more about yr usage of english language and format rather than the correct information.This fact might well let u off the hook.Just pray to Allah and hope for the best.Praying to Allah is very important.I have seen people passing the exam on extremely nonsense essays.Yours isn't that bad.Might get u a mark of 40.So pray and hope for the best.
i SECOND hamza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniter View Post
Thanks dear Hamza for your valuable comments.

Actually the topic is a controversial as you said earlier that the topic is a tricky one.I think the topic is a general one and general topics are subject to more than one interpretation. In this situation,i think, one should pick a side and justify it. Do you think it is a general topic?

I have discussed this topic with many peoples. Some of the peoples are at odds with me while other endorse my view including sir Ramchand. Now at best i can only pray for the best result.

It also depends on the MOOD of examiner and ur luck

and to tell u personal experience: FACTS & FIGURES are very much important

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, May 30, 2011 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Saria Khan For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 29, 2011)