View Single Post
Old Monday, May 30, 2011

shtanzeel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Omen View Post
Dear seniors,

kindly guide and oblige!

well, an aspirant gave me a startling news today . . .stating that once u have cleared CSS and u have been alloted to a specific group, u will not b allowed to give a second attempt to improve / switch to another Department. . .. i have no means to get it verified except this forum, as i do not want to utilize my 2nd attempt only to get to know that it was in vain! !
and one more thing on my mind is, those candidates who have been allocated and they r in service/ probationers, can they give another attempt and wot is their age limit? do they get any relaxation in the number of attempts or age limit. .

if any one can answer these, i'll b thankful!
There is no bar to improve your occupational group.
Examples, Tariq Saleem Dogar(former IGP and current Member PPSC) improved from Income tax to PSP.
Haji Habib-ur-Rehman(former CCPO lahore, and current Commandant Punjab Constablery), from Tax to PSP.
Kamran Lashari(former Chief Secretary Sindh, and DC Lahore in good old days) from OMG in 3rd common to DMG in later batches.
Mirza Shamsul Hasan(former DIG elite force Punjab, current posting not known), from a v poor group in 3rd common into Police in 4th common batch.
Current years example: The Son of Mr. Tauqeer Ahmad Faiq(Former DMG officer 3rd common/ex-federal secretary), Presently AC Abottabad. He improved from perhaps Income tax, and currently he is in DMG.

So remain relax.
The Following User Says Thank You to shtanzeel For This Useful Post:
Scarlett Omen (Friday, June 03, 2011)