View Single Post
Old Monday, June 06, 2011

rabia butt will become famous soon enough

ALHMDULILLAH! iam happy that there still some people who admit this conspiracy of kuffars.Allah mentions time and again in quran''yeh(yahoodi) tumhray khulay dushman hain''....its the hight tym that we should remove thsi misconception about islam(deen of Allah).and to remove this misunderstanding and getting kuffars tactics we need to get''ILM'' i.e knowledge.and what is that knowledge?that is ''QURAN'' and while getting ILM pray to ALlah that he gives u true insight to get ILM i.e QURAN.in sha ALLAH everything will get crystal clear.and i do refer again DR.ZAKIR NAIK.ALHMDULILLAH! he's doing great fr muslim ummah.JzAKALLAH

according to the above column ilyas kashmiri was the mastermind of major hienous attacks in pakistan.i ask him a question.i.e was there any proof,any public investigation about his involvement?sentence ''mastermind kaha jata hai'' is nt clear in its sense.i tell u no muslim no muslim jihadi in pak wants paksitan's debacle and annihilation.if,for the sake of argument,we agree that these jihadis(which are true muslims nt india usa israiel made so called muslim products)) have motive of pakistan's destruction and destablistaion then the number one terrorist is our bureaucracy and number two corrupt politicians.plz open ur mind that to kill innocent people like that in markets,bakeries,govt offices is nt the matter of actaul jihadis.these so called muslims are foreign procucts of kuffar i.e india usa israeil mainly.as ilyas kashmiri also said,as per the column,to damage thier base camp i.e pak is nt a motive of his group i.e true jihad.

Last edited by Predator; Monday, June 06, 2011 at 02:52 PM.