Monday, May 13, 2024
02:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 06, 2011

rabia butt will become famous soon enough

ALHMDULILLAH! iam happy that there still some people who admit this conspiracy of kuffars.Allah mentions time and again in quran''yeh(yahoodi) tumhray khulay dushman hain''....its the hight tym that we should remove thsi misconception about islam(deen of Allah).and to remove this misunderstanding and getting kuffars tactics we need to get''ILM'' i.e knowledge.and what is that knowledge?that is ''QURAN'' and while getting ILM pray to ALlah that he gives u true insight to get ILM i.e QURAN.in sha ALLAH everything will get crystal clear.and i do refer again DR.ZAKIR NAIK.ALHMDULILLAH! he's doing great fr muslim ummah.JzAKALLAH

according to the above column ilyas kashmiri was the mastermind of major hienous attacks in pakistan.i ask him a question.i.e was there any proof,any public investigation about his involvement?sentence ''mastermind kaha jata hai'' is nt clear in its sense.i tell u no muslim no muslim jihadi in pak wants paksitan's debacle and annihilation.if,for the sake of argument,we agree that these jihadis(which are true muslims nt india usa israiel made so called muslim products)) have motive of pakistan's destruction and destablistaion then the number one terrorist is our bureaucracy and number two corrupt politicians.plz open ur mind that to kill innocent people like that in markets,bakeries,govt offices is nt the matter of actaul jihadis.these so called muslims are foreign procucts of kuffar i.e india usa israeil mainly.as ilyas kashmiri also said,as per the column,to damage thier base camp i.e pak is nt a motive of his group i.e true jihad.

Last edited by Predator; Monday, June 06, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabia butt View Post
ALHMDULILLAH! iam happy that there still some people who admit this conspiracy of kuffars.Allah mentions time and again in quran''yeh(yahoodi) tumhray khulay dushman hain''....its the hight tym that we should remove thsi misconception about islam(deen of Allah).and to remove this misunderstanding and getting kuffars tactics we need to get''ILM'' i.e knowledge.and what is that knowledge?that is ''QURAN'' and while getting ILM pray to ALlah that he gives u true insight to get ILM i.e QURAN.in sha ALLAH everything will get crystal clear.and i do refer again DR.ZAKIR NAIK.ALHMDULILLAH! he's doing great fr muslim ummah.JzAKALLAH
When more you believe in conspiracies then less you believe in facts. For instance, if their is a conspiracy then its why us who always a prey to these conspiracies? Why we are so impotent to fall in others plans?

If their are conspiracies then its also our inability, lacking and ignorance that we got ouselves trapped in these conspiracies. The conspiracy domain in Pakistan is so vast that we could put our any inability in it and then declare ourselves innocent and clean. We must accept our responsibilities if we want a change towards betterment. Simply putting everything under the banner of conspiracy will never work.

oh yeah i agree with u 100%.its responsibilty on our shoulders.what is that responsibilty?our govt knows each and everything.its running as per USA orders and fulfilling thier commands.so teh rotten eggs are in our own basket.they are under USA pressure and feared of them everytime.our govt knows what is what.they are closing thier eyes from the fact.and one thing i just wanted to clear the misconception about islam and jihad.i dint mention that our govt is absolved from any blame.no never,they are working on the agenda of kuffars.

ahmadd is on a distinguished road

@rabia
we, as a nation,should address two issues i.e foreighn policy and economic situation.The latter is the direct repercussion of the former.to save pakistan,we should overhaul our foreign policy.Terrorism nowadays is largely due to our foreign policy doctrines.These doctrines has made a mind set of our military as well as general masses.There was not any ideology of Pakistan in the text books before Zia's era.Ideology of Pakistan was incorporated by Zia in the text book.Generally ideological state does not have borders like allama iqbal says "neel k sahil se lay kar tab e khak e kashghar".So if we want to become a modern nation-state, we must abandon the doctrine of strategic depth and global jihad.
Again there are no conspiracies of India or USA against us.they are doing what serves their interest best.We must have courage to face reality and truth.We must come out of the state approved version of history.There is no involvemnent of India in waziristan and balochistan(missing persons and target killing is an example).

Unhappy

ahaan i dint knwo zia introduced then its a great step from zia MAshAllah.hw cm we cn set our goals without having our ideology,dear?dont u know how pak was created?huh?on the basis of ideology dear.and g as far as boundaries are concerned,there's no geo boundary u ryt as per our ideology i.e islam.if ideology ws nt introduced in our textbooks then it ws the ineptitude and blunder of our govt.....jo issues aap ne btayn hain unko address khud he kr lya ajye ga jub vision mission aim i.e IDEOLOGY vivid and definite hw ge.i hope u got my point.