View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 09, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

I try to present the analysis based on the information gathered from my circle of friends. My opinion on your queries is given below:

1. Nobody can predict about the percentage of non meritorious in the final allocation. But those who offer money and get allocation through illegal means invite failed candidates to go to courts and request court to dig out corruption. Court in return slowly starts the procedure and then after few years come to some conclusion. That’s why I called these exams uncertain. Case against CCE 2003 is almost decided and that against CCE 2008 is lodged and will see many variations in future. So I don’t restrict you from opting future CCEs but your main concentration should be on jobs which will lend you to a path of certainty.

2. As far as promotions are concerned officers of provincial level have been waiting for the same since last many years. An individual with any reference can’t get promoted while others are waiting for the same. A promotion policy comes considering the vacant positions in higher grade and In Sindh people come on deputation within the province and outside so frequently fill up those higher grade position resultantly leaves very few seats of higher grade vacant thus Sindh Govt. officers wait on average 15 years for getting promoted to next grade for promotions and quota system for provincial and federal employees has been violated so badly in Sindh. I have quoted the example of CCE 2003 as due to cases and many other factors they have been waiting for promotion since long and there is no promotion policy in offing in coming years.

3. Huge number of officers are already waiting for promotions and recent promotions of Mukhtiarkars and along with many Grade 18 to 19 DMG and other group officers in the province, the promotions of future officers seems very slow. Similar conditions happened in Punjab and provincial officers have been waiting for promotion since last 15 to 18 years.

I will again ask you to sit in exams like CCE for experience but don’t make it your sole aim because difficulties in allocation such as court petitions and sifarish along with a very long wait for promotions have made the lives of officers/aspirants quite difficult.
The Following User Says Thank You to Babakhan For This Useful Post:
god of war (Monday, June 13, 2011)