Thread: Y not Urdu ?
View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 18, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road

With little agrrement to abood and sureshlasi stements i aslo like to mention some analytical points of the picture.

Well its 50+ years passed to our independence but still our minds are molded towards our colonials like we feel pride to educate our children in institutes Where medium of instruction is English!Though Britishers gave us splended work product like our Railway system is refined form of that was developed by Britishers,our famous canal system is also a post product of Britishers.Similarly our constitution also bears a strong impact from British laws.But root of the problem seems in issue that we got independence Physically but mentally we are still paralysed to follow Anglo people.Well language is also a part of it.

So First thing to comprehend people is that we have our own identities including our national language.I love the entirity of URDU myself.

Urdu hay jisss ka naam sabhi jaantay hay Daagh
Saaaray jahan may dhoom hamarii Zuban ki hay!

Secong important point is there is no problem in sceintific terms.Since we know that most of scientific terms are evolved from Greek and Latin.Their foundation is not English.

We also know that leader of the nation Muhammad Ali Jinnah also declared that "The language of Pakistan should only be Urdu."Dear Fellows its a symbol of our integrity so we should love our language.I Feel no problem to evolve Urdu as a medium of instruction in Education.The point is to have a common national love to our language.I also like to mention here to learn different languages is also very important,specially English,since English is recognized as international language.But importance of URDU can't be neglected in this scenario.I want to propose a soft solution for it that there should be opened New universities following International standards whose medium of instruction should be strictly Urdu.Its not needed to convert English mediums into Urdu.since they have their own importance.Finally love our identities since they identify us in the global world.
Best regards,