View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 09, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I just received my DMC for CSS 2010. I have got 108 in accounting (49 in paper 1 and 59 in paper 2). Even though it's the highest I ve heard so far for CE 2010, I am not satisfied as i was expecting 150+. I have remined an accounting student for the last 10 years, having topped Pakistan in O' levels accounting and again topped the region in A'levels accounting. Later I studied it till my MBA. The score for paper 2 is still acceptable but my paper 1 had went around 95%. Had i got something like 160, my merit number might have been 124 instead of 324!
Anyhow, my hopes from accounting still remain high and I would be opting for it in 2012 exam.
Dear Omer-First of all congrats for passing the CE-2010.When majority of the candidates were bw 60s and 80s,it is great to see 108 marks,the highest, obtained by you in accounting in 2010. I too got only 80 marks despite having accounting background.But it is a policy of the commission which militates against the spirit of competition.

Nevertheless congrats.
omerkhan (Friday, June 10, 2011)