View Single Post
Old Monday, June 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarak View Post
@ all Seniors

Well i am facing a little problem right now ,the concerning bank(UBL) who are suppose to issue my "Guarantor worth certificate" is not ready to issue certificate on their letter head but they are saying we can generate it (which is actually a white paper and logo of ubl over it) from system and we can put stamp(bank+branch manager) over it and signed and which can also be verified.
Infact they are expressing a concern that we can not issue a guarantee on our letterhead as it become a legal document and who know u can withdraw all amount very next morning after getting letter.

What do i do now !!!!
Banks need not to and never will be ready to issue guarentee -they have to just confirm the genuinness of the accountholder.System generated letter confirming the account is accpetable to bank.