View Single Post
Old Monday, June 13, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Well it's all because of the negligence and incompetence of the security agencies. There are still places in Peshawar which can be targeted very easily and YES I am referring to places which are official installations that includes but is not limited to Official AND/OR GOV AND/OR MILITARY Installations. If you too are from Peshawar, you can know easily what areas I am talking about and I am sure the situation is no different in other cities which is why we are easily being HIT. TTP itself is very incompetent, If I am given possession of their resources and If I start following and believing their ideology and agree with their mission, I can easily Make many places in Peshawar that are currently controlled by officials (gov, army etc) look like a bunch of kids just like they (TTP) made it look in mehran. There are high chances that the situation is no different in other cities as well, all TTP need's to do is some homework and gather Information and I BET there are hundreds if not thousands of installations that are extremely CARELESS in securing their places

Please NOTE, I am not very smart and/or Intelligent but If a dumb person like me can figure out loopholes in sensitive installations then sooner or later TTP will also figure them out and who knows they have already figured them out and are currently planning for the mission

I will mention one example only so that people know that I am not pulling a fast one, If you are from Peshawar just visit tehkal and check the air port. The planes fly so near that even a 12 year old kid with a rocket can blow it up as you don't even need a good AIM to hit at it and yes that area have many hiding places and I myself have personally tried parking car nearby (ALMOST IN FRONT OF IT) many times and no one stopped me and I kept on waiting for a warning from security official but nothing happened and the Tower(s) they had nearby are always empty (no one's inside it) .. Yeah, a police mobile randomly goes for a round there and some traffic police as well but they don't give a damn about this .. you know what they are busy in? Stopping a bus and/or taxi and/or other soft targets and ask for $$ by using different sort of pressuring tactics lol but really you should visit it and see .. and do you know what's funny? When fighter planes are to fly, they usually fly in group and the delay b/w them is 5-10 seconds (maximum) so if a group of terrorists standby with rockets and chooses a good time, they have a very good chance of hitting at least 4 fighter planes with a success rate of 100%

Now, If you know about university town, visit it and then go to Thanna market. Then follow the straight road, same air port and plenty of area which is unsecured, no towers no guards NOTHING All You need is a team of 20 men heavily armed to climb a wall which even a 12 year old can climb with some effort .. and you will land directly into the air base. There are tower(s) but most of them are far away and one can easily get into it at night.

If I can figure this out, I am sure many others have as well, now If tomorrow these places get(s) hit, who is to blame? Of course our incompetent security agencies and no one else