Monday, April 29, 2024
05:40 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 12, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default 34 killed in Peshawar blasts: Taliban deny, then who is behind?

Thirty-four persons were killed and over 80 others, including many journalists and some policemen, were injured in twin blasts near the offices of The News in Khyber Super Market here late on Saturday night. The News

Pakistan's Taliban on Sunday denied responsibility for twin bomb blasts that ripped through a crowded market in the northwestern city of Peshawar, killing 39 people and injuring dozens.

"We did not carry out this attack in Peshawar. It is an attempt by foreign secret agencies who are doing it to malign us," Tehreek-e-Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told AFP on phone.

"We do not target innocent people. Our targets are very clear, we attack security forces, government and people who are siding with it," Ehsan said.
AFP

--------------------------

A suicide bomber riding a motorbike blew himself up near the hotel," bomb disposal chief Shafqat Malik told AFP. So it means secret agencies like CIA, RAW, MODSF are involved in suicide attacks carried out in Pakistan?
Billa (Monday, June 13, 2011), candidguy (Monday, June 13, 2011)
Old Sunday, June 12, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

I think TTP itself did it but the fear of losing public support is the reason they cannot openly admit it. We all know that if not all but major public of Pakistan and Peshawar in particular are sympathetic towards taliban so this can be one reason. Also, It might be possible that they sent the bombers to target some military installation and/or some other Gov organization and/or people but due to a failure in plan or some miscalculation caused the bomb(s) to be exploded (I am trying to say, maybe TTP was really not wanting to target the public and wanted to target an official installation or army or something but things went wrong and now to avoid hatred from the public they are refusing to accept responsibility) but the style was typical TTP style so I will be surprised If TTP was really not behind this

Also, Why should we listen to TTP and consider their word the final one and/or consider it to be true? They too can lie and so can anyone else, so just because they claimed they have not done it we should not eliminate the possibility of their involvement

BTW, 34 people were killed or 39? You mentioned 2 different figures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, June 13, 2011)
Old Monday, June 13, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post

BTW, 34 people were killed or 39? You mentioned 2 different figures.
These are different source, another source says 38 people martyred.

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 0 Posts
aamna talat is on a distinguished road
Default blast in peshawar

see how many people died in the blast of peshawar my loving place .............our loving people .y always innocents r victmizd ...........was they taliban ? if they r talibaan then y the hell thy r not blasting in clubs etc y always in masjids .always muslims ..........r they non muslims ..........ya ofcourse .......we taking help from america ,which is involve in several such acts bt y we became blinds unable to grasp the realities ,see the innocent has been killed by rangerz brutely ....... if he was a criminal ,wt do u think so that....islam allowed us to do this..........?when i saw that photage believe me i went weepng regreting myself that y i hav seen that .my maind went block .wt is this? it is actually "AZAAB" of ALLAH we r deviating from islam........think about it........
Omar Qadir (Friday, August 26, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Well it's all because of the negligence and incompetence of the security agencies. There are still places in Peshawar which can be targeted very easily and YES I am referring to places which are official installations that includes but is not limited to Official AND/OR GOV AND/OR MILITARY Installations. If you too are from Peshawar, you can know easily what areas I am talking about and I am sure the situation is no different in other cities which is why we are easily being HIT. TTP itself is very incompetent, If I am given possession of their resources and If I start following and believing their ideology and agree with their mission, I can easily Make many places in Peshawar that are currently controlled by officials (gov, army etc) look like a bunch of kids just like they (TTP) made it look in mehran. There are high chances that the situation is no different in other cities as well, all TTP need's to do is some homework and gather Information and I BET there are hundreds if not thousands of installations that are extremely CARELESS in securing their places

Please NOTE, I am not very smart and/or Intelligent but If a dumb person like me can figure out loopholes in sensitive installations then sooner or later TTP will also figure them out and who knows they have already figured them out and are currently planning for the mission

I will mention one example only so that people know that I am not pulling a fast one, If you are from Peshawar just visit tehkal and check the air port. The planes fly so near that even a 12 year old kid with a rocket can blow it up as you don't even need a good AIM to hit at it and yes that area have many hiding places and I myself have personally tried parking car nearby (ALMOST IN FRONT OF IT) many times and no one stopped me and I kept on waiting for a warning from security official but nothing happened and the Tower(s) they had nearby are always empty (no one's inside it) .. Yeah, a police mobile randomly goes for a round there and some traffic police as well but they don't give a damn about this .. you know what they are busy in? Stopping a bus and/or taxi and/or other soft targets and ask for $$ by using different sort of pressuring tactics lol but really you should visit it and see .. and do you know what's funny? When fighter planes are to fly, they usually fly in group and the delay b/w them is 5-10 seconds (maximum) so if a group of terrorists standby with rockets and chooses a good time, they have a very good chance of hitting at least 4 fighter planes with a success rate of 100%

Now, If you know about university town, visit it and then go to Thanna market. Then follow the straight road, same air port and plenty of area which is unsecured, no towers no guards NOTHING All You need is a team of 20 men heavily armed to climb a wall which even a 12 year old can climb with some effort .. and you will land directly into the air base. There are tower(s) but most of them are far away and one can easily get into it at night.

If I can figure this out, I am sure many others have as well, now If tomorrow these places get(s) hit, who is to blame? Of course our incompetent security agencies and no one else

Billa is on a distinguished road

Pata nahi hamary mulk se kab ye dhamaky aor ye be-amni ki fiza door hogi pata nahi kitny becharon nay apny pyaron ko khoya hoga. allah hamary haal par rehem kary. Ameen
The Following User Says Thank You to Billa For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Monday, June 13, 2011)

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Our government is only shouting taliban taliban taliban. What about USA citizens wandering in KPK? Those Americans who had beards and moving in land cruiser who were they? what they were doing in Khyber agency? I personally think that USA intelligence agencies are involved in these blasts.
Old Tuesday, June 14, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Either its America itself,or TTP that want Pak-America tussle.TTP have axe to grind here,They want us to get engaged in war with USA,allowing themselves to rise(together with Afghan taliban) in Afghanistan un-noticed.