View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 18, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
Most of the allegations put on Pak Army are totally wrong and out of context. When miscreants of "Mukti Bahini" were looting and raping the bihari (Urdu speaking) women so what would you expect from our Army.
lol so because they were raping and killing, that justified our army to rape more innocent civilians and kill people in masses? Interesting thought .. And If you were a soldier back then, would you too have surrendered and begged for mercy? If yes, then don't you feel ashamed to call yourself a soldier?

Quote:
They killed those rapers and looters. If I was a soldier at that I could not tolerate such terrorizing acts of Bengali extremists. Another allegation on our Army is that they raped thousands of Bengalis muslim women. This is the biggest lie of the century. Those were the tactics of propaganda movement of Mukti Bahini. Mukti Bahini was involved in such shameful incidents in which they raped the bengali women and blamed Pak Army for that.
So you mean that all the people they killed were rapers and looters? Our army was the biggest rapist and looter In the game, my friend. You are defending the undefendable. Maybe 10% of the killed were the looters but most of those who were killed and raped were innocent. You should consult some neutral sources and you will know more, even now If you ask some leading journalists of Pakistan or someone else who you think is worth trusting will NEVER deny the fact of the shameful acts done by our army in 1971.

CanditGuy -> Even If she agreed that her father was a traitor and even If The Indian general supported the mukti bahinis (which we all know the Indians did supported them) then what do you want to prove? Your OWN COUNTRY COMMISSION HAS SAID THAT THE ARMY RAPED and KILLED Everyone from civil servants to professionals and LOOTED and ROBBED people and that OUR GENERAL WAS A WOMANIZER .. THIS IS THE SAYINGS OF OUR OWN COMMISSION by those people who were given the job to investigate into the matter and I have already mentioned the Commission name .. why don't you look it up? Then Put that a side and go for neutral sources, they will put your commission report to shame as the figures of the raped and killed are much much more than in our report. Even a BIASED report couldn't defend them (HRC) and you are here trying to defend them? Do you think you have more knowledge and/or understanding of things than people at that time who were directly involved in stuff and were given the task of the findings :/