View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 18, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Mr mukt,Look,we all know that it was injustice on the part of pakistani Govt(and misdemeanors of Pakistani bureaucrats)that had called for all the events that followed,mukti bahni (who according to Sam Manekshaw were hindus)had started indiscriminate killing of pakistani bureaucrats and their families,Pakistan army had to reciprocated with the same stuff.That was unavoidable my brother.there was no other way out.what would have YOU done had you been in yahya khan's shoes?
You again are trying to defend army for no good reason. It was our army who created all the problems and added fuel to the fire by treating bangalis the way they did. You don't want to learn that's something else but everyone is saying the army was involved in all the war crimes, let alone the enemies, we ourselves have admitted it OFFICIALLY. Why don't you read that report I mentioned and you'll know more.

What would I have done? I would have NEVER surrendered and/or killed and/or Raped innocent civilians. I would have preferred to fight till death with the Indian army. When you say there was no way out makes me laugh, the way out as per your Intelligent way of thought became the reason of fall of bangla :/

Quote:
And as for neutral spectators,If the effectees(bangalis i.e haseena wajid) and culprits(for us i.e Indian general) have confessed that Pakistan was clean(I don't say that,its them),is there any need of looking for what neutral spectators say?
1 - If we use your very own logic then one can also say that If the oppressors i.e Pakistan has itself claimed (VIA It's Official report) that the army was involved in war crimes and all the things I mentioned above, then why don't you believe it? The only answer you can give to this point is "Double Standards" lol

2 - Even If you ignore point 1, you still fail to understand that haseena wajid and Indian general are just 2 people. The bangali people were also directly effected then why do you ignore when they too say that The army was involved in all sort of war crimes and why do you Ignore the Indian authors as well who write that Pakistani army was involved in war crimes that includes but is not limited to raping, killing etc .. It's like a hundred thousand people saying something and you pick up only 2 from them and say "THESE 2 are RIGHT, THE OTHERS ARE WRONG WHATEVER THEY SAY" lol. The majority of the effectees are against your opinion so why do you quote only 2 people of your choice?

Lastly, I have not seen Haseena saying that Pak army never raped and/or killed anyone neither have I read about Indian general saying that we sent our ppl to do the rapes and pak army never did it (but even if they said so) then what about our own acceptance?