View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Its good to see that some of our youth have courage to highlight such issues on this level, we all know that these things are strictly prohibited in our religion but still we are doing this all and if we dont have restrictions on this we will be using this...anyhow we all should play part in stopping all kind of evil prevailing around us...definitely we cannot stop others but we restrain ourselves and people in our family from doing this...May Allah gives us courage to accept good as good and bad as bad....

Regarding video
Yes it is so embarrassing and when I was watching it, a thought came in my mind that such video(due to its language) shouldnt be shared here but when I watched it fully I realized and felt somewhere in me that its too shameful and embarrassing for us as Pakistani and as Muslim that how they laughed at us as they are succeeded in what they have been trying for decades, to keep us away from our culture and religion.

Still things are not that bad we can correct ourselves, we just need courage to do so, Just do it for your own sake,

May Allah bless us all.....!