View Single Post
Old Friday, June 24, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadia malik 2011 View Post
@ courageneverdies

I am grateful for your generous guidance.

1. Thanks a lot for the detailed and appropriate answer by naming the books as well as explaining other details.

2. The attached file on " Argumentation " in points form is very useful.

3. Please attach more material for the Essay paper and oblige me.
If the format is all right than I hope I would be able to attach Narration and Description the same way tomorrow.

Regards.

I am attaching herewith points regarding NARRATION in points. Remember, these are from Patterns for College Writing.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: zip Narration.zip (7.6 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by Rixwan; Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
faaizaa (Monday, September 03, 2012), kiyani (Tuesday, April 24, 2012), roijen (Tuesday, January 03, 2012)