View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Islam is the best system of government but it is not like dictatorship/democracy.it has overlapping characters to both of system.Caliphate system is based on family system and it resembles like local bodies system in democracy.tribe in Arabia consisted of families and there was a leader in each tribe.that is selected by their own people on the basis of merit .these tribal leader had right to choose the one great leader who is qualified to rule over all tribes.this system of government is called family institution government.so this character resembles with democracy and what is close to communism;all the family leaders in a particular tribe have strict eye over their young ones.this prohibits them to be indulged in false and evil ways.

In recent days we have loopholes in family institution.that is due to 1.lower population rate
2.contraception
3.late marriages that reduced fertility
4.abortion
5.feotocide
this things have reduced the relations of chacha/mamu/pophue/khala and so on.these relations serve as a social pressure over new ones.so democracy means destruction of family institution and increased the trends toward single parent family and divorce rates.to me ,islam caliphate is not a dictator ship coz it had allowed freedom with in limits.even caliph was accountable in courts.
all this i cited ,coz i found some wrong interpretation of Islamic caliphates system/me khud be galat ho sakty hoo .but it is my humble opinion