View Single Post
Old Friday, July 01, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

To respected Fellow MJ Khan
No public movement can get currency with out public support.So if people are made believe that Govt is serious in resolving their problems, the seaparists would have to revisit their strategy.

As for as political will of incumbent Govt is concerned, i believe one thing. In spite of all of its shortcomings on governance side , No one other than current regime can solve political problem of such nature and if any thing that can be placed on credit side of them is their achievements on political fronts.However, to my perception, Zardari's thrust to remain in power prevent him to confront the Security establishment and he succumb before their will.So if GHQ desires to take the issue of Baluchistan with in its own domain exclusively , zardari and Company will not object.

One thing is clear.. Baluchistan is slipping away from centre and it is the time when only political solution is possible.I have learnt from some freinds that people other than Baluchs can not move freely in Baluchistan.The writ of state is gradually fading away.

Media is playing very negative role by not highlighting the issue as it should be.Our anchors are busy in mud-slinging and discussing hot political issues .Only Dawn Newspaper has spotlighted Baluchistan Crises through editorials.If Media , especially leading channels , spare time and arrange serious discourse over the issue , at least General Public will realise its gravity and then Govt will be forced to come out of complacency.