Thread: DMG: css vs pms
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 04, 2011

Razzi will become famous soon enoughRazzi will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by devolution geek View Post
@ natiq, razzi and miss batool

chief secretary is the agent of federation who serves to coordinate between the provinces and the federation along with implementing the decisions of the provincial and federal governments. So only an apug officer can coordinate well in this regard as he has the experience of serving in both the provinces and the federation.*
also, at this stage most of the pms officers are the promotees from stenographer, clerks, patwaris, tehsdars etc. So plz compare them with dmg officers plz.*

what do you know about pms officers ? I have worked with them for three years as i am myself a provincial service official ( not pms). To tell you the truth, there is no comparison between a dmg officer and a pms one. Dmg officers are far more superior in terms of knowledge and experience. For example one female officer from the pms batch 2 can't spell "officer" correct. She always pronounce "officer" as "afficer". The condition of rest of provincial officers, including me, is not better.*
pms officers are also very prejudicial towards dmg officers. But on the other hand, i can name several dmg officers who are in favor of giving more space to pms ones.*
so don't let yourself be carried away be emotions only and plz think neutrally.*

dear very well i agree with u. You clear my point. there is no comparison between DMG and PMS officers. Your score 90/100