View Single Post
Old Monday, November 27, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road

Re:Nosh33N
Indeed A superb Piece of writing!Very well done Sis,i reallly appreciate your superb effort!Like all normal things it has some defects which when clear make it a more sophisticated and precise!

Well first thing i favor for upgradation is Topic should be more comprehensive in nature if it is titled as :Character Formation:As an objective of Education.

Secondly you wrote in first para and subsequently use the word man,like "And it should be for education is one of the very basic needs and rights of a man" instead use individual or person, seems more appropriate.

Thirdly very little and may be just due to time shortage for your essay,you do some clearly indicating spell and punctuation mistakes.But its ignorable for such a gr8 theme of your Essay.

4thly you can also take example of our educational system's lack of character making,since our Parliment language is no more hidden form common people now.Do we think of them as Graduate Assembly,abusing and fighting terribly all time.Plus Qoutes from reknowned personalities also play a pivotal role to strengthen your points.

In a nutshell i just mention some weaknesses,don't to keep you low but to give you a fly....Wish u all the best!!,Keep it up!

Best Regards,