View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 10, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira6 View Post
but i hav no law background, im thinking to opt geography n eng literature but STILL have to take one more subject?
International law and Muslim law do not require law background. They can be covered without much difficulty. Moreover being a student of English literature you can do well in US history too. Sociology and regional languages are also good subjects. Finally the choice is yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwan Altaf Chandio View Post
Sir would you suggest me subjects inplace of ir and journalism? Sir which subjects were your optionals?
Brother it depends upon you I suggest you to opt any of International law, Muslim law, US history, Sociology and regional languages whichever suits you. Mine optionals are Geography, Business Admin, Mercantile law, Muslim law and Sociology. I have appeared in CE 2011 and will inshAllah appear in the coming exam too.

Regards,