View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp82 View Post
Well. So many people feel very much relax. As during the hard times Mr. Mirza always show guts.. If we deeply go through the contents of what he said.. According to my study and information.. he is 200% Right.... Now its upto MQM, How they will react and pakistanis have seen the reaction from last night... SO WHO IS THE BADMASH..??? WHO IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE..??? WHO IS GIVING HARD TIME TO OUR ECONOMY..????
I feel atleast we must say yes to Mr. Mirza's request in which he has clearly said to peoples of Pakistan to come out of thier homes and strongly protest against the culprits and BHATAA KHOORSS of Karachi. because now their own lives are at Stake.....
solution is not burning your town, city or country. if u people really want to resist these "bhatta khors" and culprits do not vote them. such offense would cause damages to this country which should not at all be acceptable by any pakistani. and PPP is not "doodh ki dhuli hui" they all are same, when they made coalition with MQM, where was MR.MIRZA??? and when he spoke against them in march perhaps and zardari sahb asked him to keep quite he changed his statement, these people just want unrest in Pakistan to get vested/personal interests(POWER/KURSI). they point each other, just to get the sympathies of innocent people/ the people who have blind faith in them. say no to violence and get them rooted out in forthcoming elections, if u really want change.
Invincible (Friday, July 15, 2011), irfantariq (Thursday, July 14, 2011)