View Single Post
Old Monday, July 18, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@ RoShan
Brother !
I feel excited to applaud your seriousness marked by your thread and consequent posts.
You amassed that much interest , time and energy to type your keynotes at a considerable length.
This is, no disputing the fact, aiming at upswing of not just your aptitude in the subject matter but aids other needy candidates also, specially those hanging around with the same intention.
Great job indeed….
However, I have an idea to give your work a new turn and more meaning………….
Dear!
All candidates study the books, handouts and relevant text from a number of sources at their disposal.
If only studying could pay them with success in the exam, all the candidates were qualifiers.
The specific skill to answer the question tactfully is what makes the difference at the end of the day.
I would therefore suggest you to orient your notes to the questions. You may relate them with past papers or may form your own questions of the same caliber.
This way members in general and qualifiers in particular will analyze your answers in the context of questions and will give their comments based on their individual experience.
A variety of comments initiate new vistas to perceive the same object.
This would be and extra advantage which you may have from this forum.
By doing this you and everybody else surfing here can get a good chance to develop that particular technique and may score upto the exam standards.
regards !!
Thnx Alot dear brother for ur precious comments, suggestions and encouraging words bro i'll surely work on ur suggestion and mould each and every answer according to the requirement of the questions in the examz in order to get good grip on every topic and will place my answers here for critical evaluation by senior and kind members like u...hope u'll keep guiding me...thnkng once again