View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 19, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
With maazrat from Karachiites..MQM wins 90% of seats in Karachi..It is u people who vote for them time and again..All know their reality..Human life means nothing to them..Goons,robbers,mobile fone snatchers and target killers they are..the only solution they have for political deadlocks is to start a killing spree in karachi..and still..still u people vote for them..Give them enough power to do all this..Ask yourselves..Haven't u time and again shot urself in the foot by voting for them?Haven't u earned this disaster and brought such a calamity upon urself..I know it is a very direct manner to address,but believe me,you people are as much my brothers as any other Pakistani is..But hasn't the majority among u abused their right to vote?U have allowed a few people to make a city of nearly 20 million hostage..whose bad is it??Self assesment krein..kasoor kis ka hey?
Who say MQM win fair elections??? infact not also ppp.MQM get votes on gunpoint as it was evident from reports published during 2008 elections.they harrass people so no one dare speak out against them.we have no expectations from the government so if people of karachi really want peace they will have to stand against these criminals.no one else is sincere to this for them