Friday, May 24, 2024
12:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, July 18, 2011

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

yar ye geo waly to mujhe jews k followers lagty hain. ye yahooda k aulad hain. hum ne socha tha k media azad huwa hai to kuch change aaega. leken ye to ulta lene ka dena per gaya.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Mubashir For This Useful Post:
Ainuddin Kibzai (Tuesday, July 19, 2011), rabia butt (Monday, July 18, 2011)

pp82 is on a distinguished road

Well NO DOUBT media cell of MQM is very much established as compare to other political parties..but they are lacking in so many other areas of politics.. in my view MQM is an immature and silly political party.....as far as the media is concern My friend remember PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN, YOUTH OF PAKISTAN is much much powerful then so called media and political parties.. including MQM.....so no worries....
The Following User Says Thank You to pp82 For This Useful Post:
smooth illusionz (Wednesday, August 03, 2011)

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
i hope tht day is no far when mqm will be eradicated from its roots. i salute mirza. and those who think that mirza has apologized should keep in their minds (which they havent) that mirza has not taken his words back. he said that was his own statement and not ppp's policy. if any body felt bad iam sorry for that. means he still believes in his statement. mirza u r real
Mubashir Brother, they (MQM) dint have ability to take strong stance against goverment. isliye bichare apna dil kush karte rahte hain. khush hone do bicharon ko.
Old Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

With maazrat from Karachiites..MQM wins 90% of seats in Karachi..It is u people who vote for them time and again..All know their reality..Human life means nothing to them..Goons,robbers,mobile fone snatchers and target killers they are..the only solution they have for political deadlocks is to start a killing spree in karachi..and still..still u people vote for them..Give them enough power to do all this..Ask yourselves..Haven't u time and again shot urself in the foot by voting for them?Haven't u earned this disaster and brought such a calamity upon urself..I know it is a very direct manner to address,but believe me,you people are as much my brothers as any other Pakistani is..But hasn't the majority among u abused their right to vote?U have allowed a few people to make a city of nearly 20 million hostage..whose bad is it??Self assesment krein..kasoor kis ka hey?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Tuesday, July 19, 2011)
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
With maazrat from Karachiites..MQM wins 90% of seats in Karachi..It is u people who vote for them time and again..All know their reality..Human life means nothing to them..Goons,robbers,mobile fone snatchers and target killers they are..the only solution they have for political deadlocks is to start a killing spree in karachi..and still..still u people vote for them..Give them enough power to do all this..Ask yourselves..Haven't u time and again shot urself in the foot by voting for them?Haven't u earned this disaster and brought such a calamity upon urself..I know it is a very direct manner to address,but believe me,you people are as much my brothers as any other Pakistani is..But hasn't the majority among u abused their right to vote?U have allowed a few people to make a city of nearly 20 million hostage..whose bad is it??Self assesment krein..kasoor kis ka hey?
Who say MQM win fair elections??? infact not also ppp.MQM get votes on gunpoint as it was evident from reports published during 2008 elections.they harrass people so no one dare speak out against them.we have no expectations from the government so if people of karachi really want peace they will have to stand against these criminals.no one else is sincere to this for them

pp82 is on a distinguished road

Well My Friends.

As far as the question of voting "MQM" is concern. MQM get his vote not only by threatning people, but they have sooooooo many other ways to get vote for their candidates e.g providing free of cost transport to poling stations, provision of foods, beverages so that voters remain under their cover and they get result from them (of thier own interest).

In my view i think Mr. Imran Khan despite working hard to get people around him, must start a campaign with the help of public, regarding our electorate system, like

1. this process must be very transparent,
2. media must cover each and every poling station. if its not possible, i think people of pakistan must have the right to withdraw their votes against any candidate in due course of time if they feel that the candidate is going against the opinion of his voters.

jawad akbar is on a distinguished road
Default imran khan already working on this electorate system issue

your suggestions are good but mr. Khan has already presented a summary before the supreme court that vote should be cast on the basis of NIC. it would ensure that there are no double votes and rightful candidate can vote.
Old Friday, July 29, 2011

umair jarwar will become famous soon enough

Can you prove it? I need a proof of your statement. Just talking some rhetoric is not enough my dear. Sorry to say.

People of karachi will never do it. Never ever because they have no choice. However the mafia system is so well established that you can not even imagine how legal works are done through illegal ways more faster then legal proceedings. People want results, specially pakistani people who need results whether illegal or legal.

Last edited by Predator; Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2011

hudataj is on a distinguished road
Cool

Above all, after 15 people lost their lives and 27 vehicles were torched, the Great Bhai woke up and asked to end this "PEACEFUL PROTEST"
I find it hilarious
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hudataj For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, August 03, 2011)
Old Sunday, August 07, 2011
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 134

shahrukh09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Who say MQM win fair elections??? infact not also ppp.MQM get votes on gunpoint as it was evident from reports published during 2008 elections.they harrass people so no one dare speak out against them.we have no expectations from the government so if people of karachi really want peace they will have to stand against these criminals.no one else is sincere to this for them
I totally agree with you and i would like to reveal one more thing here that MQM has its own election wing (like its own death squad). This election wing is responsible for casting fake votes during election campaign on gun point. I have seen all this with my sinful eyes.