View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI SB View Post
aik FA/FSC pass Army officer ko ap CSP sa compare kar kay kia show kar rahy hain???

let me tell u one thing for your record.... u know which university grants BA degree to Army Officers???

it Islamia University Peshawar ... President Ayub na airhi tak ka zor laga liya tha but Punjab University na army ki ye request accept nai ki thi k Army Officers ko degree Punjab University day..

this is the standard of Army Officer caliber..

and what are u talking about various exms?? out of 400 army officers batch at Kakool, only 10 to 15 gets higher degrees. but as far as CSPs are concerned every year Fullbright, chivening and other scholarships are provided to DMGians and other CSPs.

if CSps ki promotions p[olitically motivated hoty han to email me me i will shoe u hoe a Colonel gets promotion to Brigadier.... i know how family members are used for promotions in army.

God forbade

ap maan lain ka Angur Khatty hain :P

Yaar ek simple measure is bat ka ye he..K army officers absolutely run after a chance to get into civil services..They will do anything to leave the armed forces and jump into the elite services called the Civil Services of Pakistan..Have u ever seen a CSP who is so desperate to join the army??Ittni hi army pasand hoti he,tw q chor k army yahan ajate hey..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), imbindas (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)