Monday, May 06, 2024
03:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Me supporting the army’s stance at a time when there is undue backlash for it is primarily due to patriotic reasons. Your support is based on YOUR OWN association to it. For me, the army defends my country and its morale must not be allowed to dive down just because every guy the size of a PINKY FINGER has an ‘opinion’ about it.
I concur. These days, every tom, dick and harry (read myopic minds) seems to have become an expert in defense matters and jumping on the bandwagon bashing army. It is our great army who gives us sound sleep every night. I salute our shuhdas. I salute Pak army's brave officers and jawans.

these ghazis, these devoted souls of Your Lordship
whom You have blessed with the zeal of Your worship

their legions overcome deserts and river
and trample mountains to dust with their fervour

they care not for the world's pleasures
the love of the Lord are their treasures...

Long live Pakistan Army.
The Following User Says Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 38

ALI SB has a spectacular aura aboutALI SB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Regarding caliber of CSP’s, I suggest you go and actually meet some. As ive previously told polaris, I find some exceptions to that rule, but most CSP’s TODAY aren’t what they used to be. And caliber isn’t judged by giving exams on subjects you’re probably already good at and have already mastered. You want to judge caliber, try reforming the assessment procedure and give less time to written subjects and more time to group discussions with all kinds of grilling procedures. That’s how caliber is judged. And during that, btw, STUFF LIKE YOUR INTELLIGENT FORMULAS WILL RECEIVE A GRANDER AUDIENCE THAT WILL SHRED YOU TO PIECES ONCE YOU UTTER THE NONSENSE. Do one thing. Compare the bureaucratic exams of countries like Australia, UK and USA or even India and youll know what im saying.
"And caliber isn’t judged by giving exams on subjects you’re probably already good at and have already mastered."

APHRODITE i think u must read again a story of a Fox... Grapes are sour...

ur definition of caliber is not apt. Walyati Angrazi bolnay sa agar Caliber chk hota to aj Defence side k log hi just CSPs hoty...

Btw why to compare other countries with ours exams??? have u provided the same educational systyem before asking their examination system????

how come u say that css man wo subjects rakhay jaty han jin ko master kia hua hota hay??? i did master in eng literature with flying colours but i never opted it in css... i worked hard in other subjects to get good marks.. kia hard working k baad marks laina banned hay???

CSS ap jaisy Mummy Dadi logun ka bas ki baat hoti to aj man ap ki side lazmi laita...

accept ground reality.. u have no right to determine the caliber of CSPs. ap k caliber k to mujy andaza ho hi raha hay :P

and last but not the least: u r recommending to go ad see some csp... can u name a single one of ur choice plz. i wana see ur Marvellous Taste of a Noble CSP of today :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALI SB For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), imbindas (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Hamza Salick bhai , i need your comment here
Sir,it is his opinion..Though I strongly disagree to it,but I can't possibly deny anyone's right to say it..Who am I to deny this right..jis ki jo samjh me ata he us ka haq he to abide by it..Allah sub ko samjh de or sach janne ki toufeeq ata frmae..The day we can face the bitter realities would be the day we finally shun the state of eternal denial and start our journey towards a better tomorrow...
P.S:@Imbindas.me bht pakka hun appne views pe.Rhetoric pe mujhe ub hansi ati he.Me khud bhi isi rhtoric ka shikaar tha kaafi sal pehle.Lekin aqal jub bhi ajaye acchi hoti hey.Its never too lateArmy k toms,or unk supporter dicks and harry's ne pehle hi kafi nuksaan puhuncha dia he mulk ko.Ub msla ine ye hogya hey k logon ko in ki assliyat ka pata chal gaya he.Aag tw lge gi na.Qom k kya sentiments he in k barey me,ye in ko bhi pta he and ap ko or mujhe tw pata hi hey.Defence bungalows me baith k or PTV daikh k yhi lagta he k awaam foj k saath he or usk gun gati he.Asliyat janni ho tw lahore k kisi route ki bus pe baith k zikar cheyr do.Khud pata lg jayga.Allah hmare army k jwano ki qurbaaniyan kabool kre.Or un afsaron ki khabar le jo Allah ki rah me shaheed hone ka na'ara lga k jwano ko amreeka ki rah me shaheed kra dayte hain..
Khair..bat kuch or ho rhi thi or ye dscsn kisi or taraf chal pari he yar..bat ye ho rhi thi k jinhe civil services s eittna khaar hey,or unk exam clear kurne walon ko wo itns 'substandard' samajhte he,une ye forum chor k hum logon pe ehsan kur dayna chahiye.Period
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), imbindas (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 38

Quote:
You want more facts? A typical army officer is required to pass zillions of courses (from simpler ones like parachuting, mountain trekking to tough staff college courses), assessments of knowledge and his appraisal is highly ‘result-based’. In an average career span he is required to read and study an equivalent of at least 2-3 Masters degree programs in various disciplines. And this goes on till the day they retire. Their promotions are strictly based on performance specially below a 4 star general. If they don’t perform, they retire lower in rank which is considered an embarrassment. Not all who enter forces retire as a 4 star general, but if anyone retires at the age of 60 lower than a Colonel, he is considered to be seriously lacking.
Compare it with a CSP who when passes his FPOE, hardly studies much except for an occasional training program. His/her promotion is very politically motivated depending on what party is in power at the moment. This is why total buffoons often make it to very serious positions only because they know the right people and have done the right amount of boot-legging.

You have to be a lunatic if you deny all the above facts. So why don’t you follow your own advice and buy a box full of chocolate-chip cookies and milk. The chocolate will give you a false sense of joy and the milk will get you thinking for the first time.
aik FA/FSC pass Army officer ko ap CSP sa compare kar kay kia show kar rahy hain???

let me tell u one thing for your record.... u know which university grants BA degree to Army Officers???

it Islamia University Peshawar ... President Ayub na airhi tak ka zor laga liya tha but Punjab University na army ki ye request accept nai ki thi k Army Officers ko degree Punjab University day..

this is the standard of Army Officer caliber..

and what are u talking about various exms?? out of 400 army officers batch at Kakool, only 10 to 15 gets higher degrees. but as far as CSPs are concerned every year Fullbright, chivening and other scholarships are provided to DMGians and other CSPs.

if CSps ki promotions p[olitically motivated hoty han to email me me i will shoe u hoe a Colonel gets promotion to Brigadier.... i know how family members are used for promotions in army.

God forbade

ap maan lain ka Angur Khatty hain :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALI SB For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), imbindas (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
42nd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 136

Alyosha will become famous soon enough

I think the whole enemy no.1 argument should be put to death, this isn't the medieval age people, the complex arena of international relations only allows for allies or non allies, there's no such thing as friends and enemies, it's business, it's transactions, are we seriously naive enough to think policies are based on such romantic notions as friends and enemies?
Pakistan seriously needs to stop behaving like a teenager with borderline tendencies and start employing realistic policies.

And we the youth what is it 70 or 60 percent of the population? need to learn to respect each others opinions.

@aphrodite and floydian
ur right in saying the army should not be criticized unjustifiably, but should it be made more accountable? absolutely! should it be asked to improve itself? absolutely!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alyosha For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI SB View Post
aik FA/FSC pass Army officer ko ap CSP sa compare kar kay kia show kar rahy hain???

let me tell u one thing for your record.... u know which university grants BA degree to Army Officers???

it Islamia University Peshawar ... President Ayub na airhi tak ka zor laga liya tha but Punjab University na army ki ye request accept nai ki thi k Army Officers ko degree Punjab University day..

this is the standard of Army Officer caliber..

and what are u talking about various exms?? out of 400 army officers batch at Kakool, only 10 to 15 gets higher degrees. but as far as CSPs are concerned every year Fullbright, chivening and other scholarships are provided to DMGians and other CSPs.

if CSps ki promotions p[olitically motivated hoty han to email me me i will shoe u hoe a Colonel gets promotion to Brigadier.... i know how family members are used for promotions in army.

God forbade

ap maan lain ka Angur Khatty hain :P

Yaar ek simple measure is bat ka ye he..K army officers absolutely run after a chance to get into civil services..They will do anything to leave the armed forces and jump into the elite services called the Civil Services of Pakistan..Have u ever seen a CSP who is so desperate to join the army??Ittni hi army pasand hoti he,tw q chor k army yahan ajate hey..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), imbindas (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)

[QUOTE=Alyosha;332121]I think the whole enemy no.1 argument should be put to death, this isn't the medieval age people, the complex arena of international relations only allows for allies or non allies, there's no such thing as friends and enemies, it's business, it's transactions, are we seriously naive enough to think policies are based on such romantic notions as friends and enemies?
Pakistan seriously needs to stop behaving like a teenager with borderline tendencies and start employing realistic policies.

And we the youth what is it 70 or 60 percent of the population? need to learn to respect each others opinions.

@aphrodite and floydian
ur right in saying the army should not be criticized unjustifiably, but should it be made more accountable? absolutely! should it be asked to improve itself? absolutely![/QUOTE]

I totally agree to this statement of yours,and would add that the criticism is not unjustifiable..jub 63 sal ka hisaab ek saath manga jayga tw things would surely get a bit intense,wouldn't they??
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Sir,it is his opinion..Though I strongly disagree to it,but I can't possibly deny anyone's right to say it..Who am I to deny this right..jis ki jo samjh me ata he us ka haq he to abide by it..Allah sub ko samjh de or sach janne ki toufeeq ata frmae..The day we can face the bitter realities would be the day we finally shun the state of eternal denial and start our journey towards a better tomorrow...
P.S:@Imbindas.me bht pakka hun appne views pe.Rhetoric pe mujhe ub hansi ati he.Me khud bhi isi rhtoric ka shikaar tha kaafi sal pehle.Lekin aqal jub bhi ajaye acchi hoti hey.Its never too lateArmy k toms,or unk supporter dicks and harry's ne pehle hi kafi nuksaan puhuncha dia he mulk ko.Ub msla ine ye hogya hey k logon ko in ki assliyat ka pata chal gaya he.Aag tw lge gi na.Qom k kya sentiments he in k barey me,ye in ko bhi pta he and ap ko or mujhe tw pata hi hey.Defence bungalows me baith k or PTV daikh k yhi lagta he k awaam foj k saath he or usk gun gati he.Asliyat janni ho tw lahore k kisi route ki bus pe baith k zikar cheyr do.Khud pata lg jayga.Allah hmare army k jwano ki qurbaaniyan kabool kre.Or un afsaron ki khabar le jo Allah ki rah me shaheed hone ka na'ara lga k jwano ko amreeka ki rah me shaheed kra dayte hain..
Khair..bat kuch or ho rhi thi or ye dscsn kisi or taraf chal pari he yar..bat ye ho rhi thi k jinhe civil services s eittna khaar hey,or unk exam clear kurne walon ko wo itns 'substandard' samajhte he,une ye forum chor k hum logon pe ehsan kur dayna chahiye.Period
I second you Sir g . I respect CSP's because of there knowledge. though am just the beginner but i could feel the change , now i know somehow Islamic History, muslim Law , General knowledge and more importantly Islamiat. the Point is whether am i rejected or selected , but one thing is sure , it had open my eyes , it brought me very close to reality, instead of listening to jingoistic champions now i contemplate and search for the truth. If not CSP , at least i would become a better muslim.
Regards.
ALI SB (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), Hamza Salick (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)

Quote:
Neat examples!

Lol, koi nahi! Abhi naya naya bukhaar hai. Buhat logo ko shuru mai hojata hai, aur kuch ko aakhir tak rehta hai. Isiliye to Pakistani bureaucracy duniya mai sab se corrupt aur lazy maani jaati hai. We need to rid the system of this air of excellence and get these people to 'Perform honestly and adequately' on job and not boast about a malfunctioning system unnecessarily. where did that old term "Public servant' go? This is why I feel older creed of bureaucrats inducted before 1973 were of solid substance and as the years progressed after that, its just alot of oomph and no inner strength of character.
read about Zubair Bhatti ... DC Jhnag who gave such an excellant model of revenue collection ... hw was offered 5 Lac a month salary by UN for his competence and caliber.... he was post 1973 CSP.

read about DC Shoaib who was inducted in FSP for Paris as diplomat

"Isiliye to Pakistani bureaucracy duniya mai sab se corrupt aur lazy maani jaati hai."

plz gv some reference. i will definitely accept ur argument .

" its just alot of oomph and no inner strength of character"

how dare u point at CSPs characters?? agar kissi CSP na Galti sa ap sa fake promise ya Future comittment kar hi di to uska nazla hum pa na utarain... can u gv me a single example of a CSP who was charges under moral grounds.. i can gv u hundreds of examples of Non CSPs who are charged for Rape and short of character stuff.

My Lady calls me the most loyal person on earth and a man of Character. for your Information
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)

Quote:
The highest police officer of Karachi, Durrani, said, “I know how to do my job, and don’t appreciate anyone lecturing me on it”- at a time when 100 people died in 3 days in targeted killings. The DG FIA gets changed thrice on SC orders because sometimes he doesn’t report his findings, and at other times he doesn’t take the required action on major corruption scandals involving the PM’s family. Are you even thinking straight when you say they “manage well”?
who killed 100 people in 3 days?? Durrani??? never...
who defied SC order for DG FIA Zafar Qureshi??? it was PM and his Cronies.

plz have a breath and think whom u r to criticise... entirely a wrong approach. why dont u criticise the politicians??? Altaf Hussain aik aansoo bha lay to Karachi man Laashain gir jaty han... kia ye CSp karty han??? Nato Containers kin logun na harp kiay han??? top brass armed officer are involved in this case larki

kia Zardari b aik CSP hay???
Kia PM ki family k against action lainay walay ko Khudday line nai lagaya Govt na???

apko wo kun nazar nai ata???

aank k andhay ka illaj mumkin hay but aqal ka andhay ka koi illaj nai hota..

be positive and reformative in approach. u r not doing the justice by abusing one for the sake of Fun my dear ...

I do feel k CSP corrupt han but as a whole u cant say k generally sb corrupt han... plz watch ur words plzzzz :P