View Single Post
Old Monday, July 25, 2011

ravian156 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami Butt View Post
Hi folks, I appeared in interview today at MCB Staff College, chandni chowk Rwp. Before going into interview details, I would like to mention that I’ve done MBA-HRM from IIUI (2009), so that you have some idea to compare with.

There were 2 panels, comprising of 3 interviewers each, interviewing 2 candidates simultaneously.

My interview was scheduled at 12 am but my no. came at 6:45pm (similar case was with all others). So I strongly advise that do take some notes, books or any magazine, to read or at least kill the time, otherwise boredom and fatigue will kill you.
My interview lasted for almost 8-10 mins. They mostly ask questions related to the specialization subjects. They will start with your brief intro but their key questions will revolve around your specialization. All the people interviewed today were asked questions from their specialization subjects.

BESIDES THIS THEY ASKED:

• why you want to join MCB
• why you want to join banking sector
• your weaknesses,
• why should we hire you
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference of posting

[I’d like to share an appreciable thing which I observed today. They (MCB) realized that the candidates will have to stay very long, so they arranged; tea at around 1pm, lunch (Biryani) at around 3pm, green tea at around 4pm and I believe they must have served dinner as well (I left at around 7pm). Hates off to MCB for this positive trend.]

Good luck for rest all!
hey bro m BBa(hons) Hrm frm IIUI as well...plz share specialization subject questions