View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wild Child is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Asad Raza View Post
Shitty management! my interview was scheduled at 4.00PM and mine was conducted at 9.30 and there were still more than 25 candidates and they were spending like 15mins per candidate so you can imagine the time
It was not that tough, I had Finance degree so they asked me questions about Hedging, Market Exposure, Internal Rate of Return, Role of State Bank, Monetary Policy, Discount Rate, Micro financing and its future in Pakistan, then asked me if are you ready to work anywhere in Pakistan and you know we have a bond for 3 years...
So if you have a Finance degree, they are going to give you a bit tough time. Over all not that bad experience. But Time Management is very bad... Remember to bring you all documents and their photocopies and also the photocopy of your CNIC.
Best of luck to the remaining ones guys... May Allah Help you. Hope you see you in the Batch Pray for me as well.
Regards
What kind of questions they are asking to students of other fields not of IBM department.... and would they judge general knowledge or ask Q related to Current affairs..??