View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Default Registering a complaint against a member

First of all,I would reject this notion that some elements have that 'CSP's ko kuch nahy kaha jaata is forum pe'..It is as illfounded an assumption as can be..If somebody has any doubts go to 'CSP members' and see the names of CSP's marked in red there.I can personally tell you that Kashif and I have recieved warnings from moderators as well.Ominous warnings at that.So please,DO NOT try to defame the worthy moderators by saying and supporting such stuff.

Secondly I want to register a complain with the moderators.This guy,Saqib shah has a bully-like and threatening attitude on this forum.He never takes any useful part in the discussions on the forum.If ever,he serves to disrupt the discussions.Whenever somebody tries to reason or differ with him,his tome gets utterly rude and he immediately resorts to threats,and as all of you must know,they are not blunt but very open threats.He has clearly mentioned in this very thread once that he doesn't wish to appear in CSS exams(that he doesn't need to).So I ask me lords.what is he doing on a website named 'www.cssforum.com.pk',and why does he post all that useless stuff?If that is not enough,just look at the tone he uses with members and especially the moderators,calling them by 'Tum' when he has been warned repeatedly.And what about his attitude towards women,especially our worthy and respected ma'am L.I...he comes to her intervew thread,talks about utterly irrelevant stuff,and what more,calls her 'sweety' and hits on her.Is that the way to talk to a woma?How can the memebrs who respect that lady and the moderators and admin who are her colleagues tolerate this??

He has threatened me time and again by saying that 'Mujh se baher millo phir btata hun','Tm taang na arao tmari security clearance nahy hui' and calling me 'bachey,tum,etc' and talking in a disrespectful tone(well he always talks like that with nearly everyone).I mean,he is threatening me directly, and I am just keeping quiet so that this thread doesn't turn into an absolute mess.But shouldn't someone give me and other members some sort of protection against his threats on the forum?In a post in this thread, he has simultaneously threatened Kamran,Ch and I.You can go back and see. Previously he has also been telling me that I am a traitor,a non muslim and things like that.I ask your highness(es),what is contributing to the forum except bullying,misbehaving with muys and especially ladies,threatening and trying to terrorize other people.Just look at the tone and it is enough to annoy you.

And to this,not only I,but a number of other members would testify.You have seen the general anger at him in some of the posts above.The thing is that he is annoying,misbehaving and trying to intimidate every other person here.What good is this place if people roam around here,effectively carrying a gun in their hands and threatening the others of dire circumstances.I want you to look into this.This is high time and you people know it.We need protection and riddance from such bullies.Please

Because of him,once an old member left this forum.I thinkit was in May that this happened.Just think,the old faithful and the serious members are leaving this forum because of such attitude of his.

I request people who are of the same view as I come and express their views about this thing.
Afshan Choudary (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), ALI SB (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), candidguy (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), cateyes (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), chfarooq (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), EXCLUSIVE (Wednesday, August 17, 2011), imbindas (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), Kamran (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), polaris (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), prestigious (Tuesday, August 02, 2011), usman khalid (Tuesday, August 02, 2011)