View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

I just came to remember another very rude post of his. I have it still saved in my inbox. You moderators must have access to original text so you can confirm.It was in May this year as well:

ainsaan bano mai bolta kum ho aur karta zaida ho...batao kahan meeting set karni hye mai tumhary pass aa jata ho ...bachy abhi choty ho tehzeeb mai reh k baat karo aur apni uqaaat mai lagao....kal say tum acting kar rahy ho..ye forum hye werna tumhain mai batata...
Ps: mods kidher gayib ho ..... apni uqaat show kar raha hye...delete karo ais bachy ki posts..ager app logo say control nhn hota to mai ais ko kisi aur tariqay say dekhta hoo

I am sure other people here would have seen that post as well.It was deleted afterwards.Another instance:
CSS Forums - View Single Post - why our Army Chief & ISI are SILENT on ABBOTABAD ISSUE?????
This is just a small example of his attitude and his behaviour on the forum.And he doesn't only misbehave with or bully me.He has done this to others as well.Some examples are here in this very forum.Some you can see for yourself in discussion threads.He uses words such as 'silly' and 'shut up' for other members..I ask you..ye kya badmaashi he akher me poochta hun?I had launched a complain about him previously as well.
polaris (Wednesday, August 03, 2011)