View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassal View Post
Thanx SABAHAT for giving time and reviewing my effort.............
Yes mine on is not up to the task.........
but consider some of mine clarification...........

1. I started my topic by first studying Roshan's article then thought to improve that
2. Most of the highlighted areas a only headings, i beleive most of us have such calibre that they can expand simple ideas in the paper so e.g. i didn't write anything about introduction of zakat as every body should know about zakat
3. Three main headings of mine were
[B]introduction
zakat from quran and sunnah
role in society[B]
i hope you have read previous papers and the ROLE OF ZAKAT IN SOCIETY AND IN HUMAN LIFE is the topic that is always asked
4. keeping in newer trend of exam i tried to adopt newer style and some modern data
5. Css is always about critical analysis, i beleive not just simple writing of facts and figures

and Mr. Agha Zuhaib i am really not sure weather it is 82 or 32. somewhere i read it is more than 100 so plz keep us guiding.............

i hope u all get my point and keep on suggesting.......

REGARDS..............VASSAL
Vassal bhai gud work, but still needs much more work, keep working nd take the words of the seniors positively......Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
@ roshan i want to point out some more important topics of islamiat plz do write on these as well,i will aslo try my best to contribute.

1:- muslims ma firqa parasti aur iska nuqsaanat aur unity ki taraf tawajo

2:- muslims ka qanoon-e-wirasat

3:- islam ma women ke rights and importance of their education.

4:-polygamy in muslims and its effects.

5:-women k lea parday ka hukam.

regards sabahat
AOA Dear Syeda Sabahat!

Thnx alot for pointing out more important topics..dear iam working on the deficiencies that u all seniors pointed out for improving my previous topics and improving them according to ur suggestions....ya we'll surely work on these topics and sum more like Jihad vs terrorism, Human rights, Muslim Ummah, Islam vs West,etc and i always need ur kind cooperation and useful suggestions... Regards And Best Wishes

Last edited by marwatone; Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.