View Single Post
Old Monday, August 08, 2011

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Angry Senior DMG officers? Must be kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVOLUTION GEEK View Post
@ Dr.Ali Xaidi

Yes, provinces should be empowered but provincial autonomy doesn't mean the irregular postings of PCS and DMG officers. This is a clear injustice and a slap on the face of meritocracy.*
Actually DMG and PSP are both APUG services that means they are common to both the provinces and the federation. PSP and DMG officers once posted in the provinces come under the full jurisdiction of the concerned provincial governments. It is unfair to tag DMG as a federal service only.*
On the other hand, if you say that PCS should be empowered by posting junior officers over senior PCS and DMG ones, then what will be the fate of those two to three hundred senior officers, grade 19 and above, who are still waiting to be appointed as DCOs?
*I have only deducted one thing form your post that only junior PCS officers are eligible to be posted as DCOs, superseding the senior ones, thanks to provincial autonomy ? I am sorry to say but no sane person could endorse this viewpoint other than you.*
AoA,
You know, what seniority mean? DCO Sialkot Mujahid Sherdil is a senior officer? also DCO Lahore, Ahad Khan Cheema is senior officer? And i can name many more officers who had been given unprecedented promotions, only because they belonged to mighty APUG (DMG and PSP ). On the contrary , number of PCS officers, who have been deprived of their due right of promotion is in thousands.
Personally i have not meet Sherdil, nor Ahad Cheema, so i can not give any opinion about their personalities. But, i know the reason, behind their unprecedented fast promotions, and that is , Mujahid Sherdil is son of formar Cheif Secretary of Punjab, A.Z.K Sherdil, and Ahad Khan Cheema is son in law of another Chief Secretary, Mr. Javed Mehmood.
Also, brother of Mujahid, Khalid Sherdil is active members of CSP/DMG association ( federal chapter).
Yaar, logon ko gumrah na karo.

Allah Nighaban o Nasir
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Randhava For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Monday, August 08, 2011)