View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2011

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
You could not understand what i wanted to say.I stated in my post that the figures are approximate which may vary from the actual figures;figures do not matter,rather,it is the political representation in Karachi which matters.Spirit of my debate is to bring your attention towards the cause of unrest in Karachi and this cause is injustice in political representation of Karachi.We want justice regardless of exact number of people belonging to each ethnic group.
Political representation is completely depends on population, Karachi is the most populated city that is why there are 48 provincial seats for Karachi, Now if MQM wins the election its not because of Urdu speaking votes, it is only because of a strong hold on election polling stations and the whole polling process, my neighbor is not Urdu speaking and he is anti-MQM, when he reached polling station he was informed by the polling agent that your vote has been casted and all of you know that his vote was casted in favour of a strong party and you know its name.