Monday, April 29, 2024
09:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2011

sialkotian is on a distinguished road

Instead of confederacy it is unfortunate ethnicity which is being promoted everywhere. We are divided and I would hold responsible both the MQM and ANP to instigate this proclivity. While PPP being a top corrupt govt. I favor their policies that they watch all the ethnical groups with one eye. At least they have something good into their account that they should cherish. There need a serious legislation and making some things that spread abhorrence should be declared unlawful.

The most important thing that Karachi should be cleaned from all parties flags. It should be made a law with strict enforcement.

The election campaigns should be limited to specific areas where party members can carry flags in their hands only for that particular limited time gathering.

During the speeches no party will address any particular community like “Muhajar, Pakhtoon, Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi” etc and likewise they will not deliver a word against other ethnic group. They will address the people in common.

The political leaders who violate this rule and found to be spreading hatred against any community should be treated according to the law.

To make the biggest trading hub stable it requires some sacrifices from the stake holders of Karachi. Everyone has a right to do a fair politics. But if they really mean a fair politics then they shouldn’t hesitate to go for the implementation of such simple and basic step for the revival of the peace and serenity in Karachi. But I fear it could also prove a hard bone in throat for those who always think for their personal interest.

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
I have closely observed the Karachi situation and have reached the following solution which i think all of you,in addition to all stakeholders including urdu-speaking,must agree to.

Population of Karachi approximately consists of 2 crore which can be divided as follows:

Urdu-speaking-----------------------------------70 to 80 lac(35% to 40%)
Pashtuns----------------------------------------50 to 60 lac(25% to 30%)
Sindhis--------------------------------------25 to 35 lac(12.5% to 17.5%)
Punjabi and Baloch make up the rest of the population.
Note:The above figures are approximate and may slightly vary from the actual figures.

When Urdu-speaking people consists of only 35% to 40%,then why more than 80% seats of Sindh assembly are claimed by MQM?Many writers and columnists have pointed out this asymmetrical balance in the provincial assembly.They have rightfully said that MQM is over represented in the provincial assembly.This over representation is the apple of discord in Karachi.Other political parties and non-urdu speaking people ask for their right and i think they are justified in their claim.They want to recover their seats from MQM.Is it not an injustice when ANP wins only 2 seats despite representing 25% to 30% of the total population?MQM has done injustice to other people by usurping their seats.Yet it is not ready to allow others their seats.It continues to retain all the seats by force and terrorism.

This is the only cause of disturbance in the economic hub of Pakistan.Solution must stem from this problem.There is only one ideal solution and it is that some of MQM's representation must be reduced.MQM will not meet this demand at any cost.All political parties or politicians cannot get this objective fulfilled.Here only army or America/Britain can step in and force MQM to do justice. Ideal solution is that army should do justice by reducing representation of MQM and this reduced representation should be allowed to other parties according to their due share.
Your statistics are completely wrong. There is no single fair & clean population census ever done in Karachi so how can you calculate the number of people belonging to different ethnic groups. All population census in Karachi were totally bogus and the house census (Khaana shumaari) was a big drama held few months ago. I am not Pakhtoon but according to international media surveys and reports Karachi is the biggest Pakhtoon city of the World. Urdu population is not 7 millions, this is completely wrong. Even in the population census which was held in the first era of PPP rule was a big drama and the population of Sindh was being exaggerated to get more funds from NFC awards, that was a massive dishonesty from the government to show more numbers of people and grab the funds which were being allocated to Punjab.

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your statistics are completely wrong. There is no single fair & clean population census ever done in Karachi so how can you calculate the number of people belonging to different ethnic groups. All population census in Karachi were totally bogus and the house census (Khaana shumaari) was a big drama held few months ago. I am not Pakhtoon but according to international media surveys and reports Karachi is the biggest Pakhtoon city of the World. Urdu population is not 7 millions, this is completely wrong. Even in the population census which was held in the first era of PPP rule was a big drama and the population of Sindh was being exaggerated to get more funds from NFC awards, that was a massive dishonesty from the government to show more numbers of people and grab the funds which were being allocated to Punjab.
You could not understand what i wanted to say.I stated in my post that the figures are approximate which may vary from the actual figures;figures do not matter,rather,it is the political representation in Karachi which matters.Spirit of my debate is to bring your attention towards the cause of unrest in Karachi and this cause is injustice in political representation of Karachi.We want justice regardless of exact number of people belonging to each ethnic group.
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizkhosa View Post
ur views are right but if we see the case of Sarfaraz Shah, the rangers had no enimity with sarfaraz shah but the solder was sentenced death penalty and the other with life imprisonment.
i mean to say that now every solder will be careful in these kind of cases.
whether the detained victims are true culprits or not if the court gives them strict punishment other target killers will find a safe palace for their own. moreover, if u see a little back in history army rule in karachi. No court's proceeding, no other civil formalities. they have their own courts their own rule and nothing else.
Very true. We say that media is a big force, and yes they are. But evil. Most of the prominent media representatives are on the payrolls of these parties and I can bet my life to say that. They are the biggest blackmailers of all time and that's exactly what they do.

While one channel depicts Sialkot brothers as innocent, the other clearly identifies them as criminals. They are master manipulators.

The only way in my view to finish this off is revolution, either by pen or by sword. The day when a common man like us goes against this prevailing law for the morally accepted law, things are gonna change and will change.

All we need to do is be a nation instead of a mob what we actually are. See Iran. No incident of killing in front of public has taken place so commonly. Why? Because unlike all of us who watch just the one being killed, they stand up with him and say the killer "Ok go ahead, kill him but once you run out of ammo, you are not gonna live too." and there goes the killer without hampering anyone.

Like Shahzad Roy has said: "Aj nahi bolo gay to kall bhugto ge"

So dear youth, stand up for yourself if you really want to change. If we want to change it, we have to sacrifice ourselves for those to come. Else, we should stop complaining and face what's coming our way.

Sorry if I hurt anyone but that's totally my feelings about this sorry state of affairs.
faizkhosa (Wednesday, August 24, 2011)

faizkhosa is on a distinguished road

@amin shah
i m 100% agreed with ur views. But the fuedalism, political agents, and the mafia are the bone of contention. The youth cannot do anything. Shah wali ullah said "coruption is spreading in the nation like a cancer spreads in the body, if it is not taken seriously in the begining it will rotten the whole body" now coruption rotten the country otherwise how can a target killer kills people and hides his self safely?
I remember that Supreme Court of Pakistan rewarded a DIGP of Islamabad and SP (inv) from peshawar. They had chased a culprit of shahzad saleem case(not confirm a journalist killed in Isalabad). The culprit after making crime went to peshawar and killed his two acomplices (who helped him in ICT crime) and got refuge in kabul (afghanistan) and after a month he changed his name and made a pasport to leave for dubai. The police chased him at every point at last interpol captured the culprit at dubai airport...!
When a culprit cannot find a safe heaven in kabul, and dubai then how the police is failed to capture these target killers.
Conclusively the beaurecrates are hired by the politicians and target killing is a favour for them.

(sory my eng is weak i think readers will understand)
regards
khosa

mujipak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venerated View Post
You could not understand what i wanted to say.I stated in my post that the figures are approximate which may vary from the actual figures;figures do not matter,rather,it is the political representation in Karachi which matters.Spirit of my debate is to bring your attention towards the cause of unrest in Karachi and this cause is injustice in political representation of Karachi.We want justice regardless of exact number of people belonging to each ethnic group.
Political representation is completely depends on population, Karachi is the most populated city that is why there are 48 provincial seats for Karachi, Now if MQM wins the election its not because of Urdu speaking votes, it is only because of a strong hold on election polling stations and the whole polling process, my neighbor is not Urdu speaking and he is anti-MQM, when he reached polling station he was informed by the polling agent that your vote has been casted and all of you know that his vote was casted in favour of a strong party and you know its name.
Old Thursday, August 25, 2011

sialkotian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
Political representation is completely depends on population, Karachi is the most populated city that is why there are 48 provincial seats for Karachi, Now if MQM wins the election its not because of Urdu speaking votes, it is only because of a strong hold on election polling stations and the whole polling process, my neighbor is not Urdu speaking and he is anti-MQM, when he reached polling station he was informed by the polling agent that your vote has been casted and all of you know that his vote was casted in favour of a strong party and you know its name.
It is hilarious incident and your neighbor then would have left with nothing but feeling himself a helpless creature of anarchic terrain. Populace has no platform to raise their candid voice for the impeachment of those involved in heinous communal crime and this is where the performance of judiciary and law enforcement authorities comes under question mark.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default A futile exercise!

FRIENDS!, ohh....what are you worried about...HEARD THE LATEST?....you know!, they have managed to arrest 4 of them..what an achievement..

SIRS, the game in karachi is far far away from picking just the "tools"( karayay k qatil, hooligans!)......IS there anything like QABZA MAFIA OR DRUGS MAFIA or ASLAHA mafia......GET THEM!

OH...sorry, i have just got the msg from "higher-ups" you can't get them! AS they are pampered by your representatives.....so, what are you waiting for?????....GET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES!......

GUD LUCK!

basitpasha is on a distinguished road

you are right game-on. Are the killers large in numbers than your police + rangers ? certainly not. cant say anything surely, God knows better , but i think big politicians are the backer of these killers.
The Following User Says Thank You to basitpasha For This Useful Post:
game on (Thursday, August 25, 2011)
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011

Venerated is on a distinguished road
Default Altaf Hussain caught escaping London.

See the notoriety of these killers through the following link.

Ummat Publications