Thread: Dr. Zakir Naik
View Single Post
Old Friday, August 26, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
True Incident of Karbla Part-1 - YouTube

Watch all parts of the above link. the truth will reveal onto you Inshallah.
The video of Dr. Israr in the above link is totally misleading. I first heard the term of Shian-e-Usman (R-A) from his mouth. He is putting Hazrat Usman (R-A) against Hazrat Ali (R-A) and building the arguments that the supporters of Hazrat Ali (R-A) were involved in the Shahdat of Hazrat Usman (R-A).

Quote:
Sunni's except Syeds and followers of Sufiasm do not curse Yazid ,and Praise is out of Question.
Absolutely wrong. I don't know to whom are you referring the term Sunni? Writing Yazid as Ameer or Kaliph is an insult to the great sacrifice of Nephew of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), Syed ul Shabaab-e-ahl-e-Janna Hazrat Hussain (R-A).