Friday, December 03, 2021
09:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Islam

Islam Invite to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." Holy Qur'an 16:125

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
The Lojic's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 81
Thanks: 58
Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts
The Lojic is on a distinguished road
Default

exactly.. mujhe tou shadeed afsos hota hai jab dekhta hoon k zakir naik jese gumraah treen insaan k peeche log mad ho k lagay hue hain jab k zakir saheb jab g karay deen e muhammadi sawaw, sheaar e deeni, zaat e rusool sawaw aur aqdaar e islami ki khullam khulla tauheen kr rahay hotay hain, its heart rendering to see people following him, its awfully and horribly dangerous to follow him
__________________
jamhooriyat wo tarz e hukumat hai k jis mein
bandoon ko gina krtay hain tola nahi krtay
  #12  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,585
Thanks: 2,425
Thanked 15,842 Times in 5,005 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran bakht View Post
i am confused
Who is a preacher and a scholar? And how one can be? You know the answer. Do some research and try to find out how come this Doctor fits in to the category of a Muballiqh or an Islamic Scholar?
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
  #13  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
imbindas's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 1,276
Thanks: 448
Thanked 849 Times in 551 Posts
imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lojic View Post
what knowledge we get from dr zakir who says may god be pleased with yazeed !!!! what will you say about the authenticity of a person who has love and respect for yazeed , the most cursed and hated person this world have ever produced, the murderer of ahlul bait r.a
True Incident of Karbla Part-1 - YouTube

Watch all parts of the above link. the truth will reveal onto you Inshallah.


Zakir naik is Salafi,and they used to praise Caliph Ameer Yazid. Sunni's except Syeds and followers of Sufiasm do not curse Yazid ,and Praise is out of Question.
__________________
Forget safety.Live where you fear to live.Destroy your reputation.Be notorious
The Following User Says Thank You to imbindas For This Useful Post:
faheem aurakzai (Saturday, August 27, 2011)
  #14  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
Taimoor Gondal's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mandi Bahauddin
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,058 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Default

I use to listen and read Javaid Ahmed Ghamdi, and his thoughts inspire me...
__________________
Success is never achieved by the size of our brain but it is always achieved by the quality of our thoughts.
  #15  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
The Lojic's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 81
Thanks: 58
Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts
The Lojic is on a distinguished road
Default

dear imbindas you have send a link about speech of dr.israr .. i have already listen his lies many times.. he has enmity for ahlul bait who are the masters of this universe and mankind and masters of jannat...

my dear dr. israr bhi usi soch k malik hain jo naik ki hai.. dr. israr kb se authority ho gaye ham musalmanu pe?

wo dr israar jinhoo ne mazallah, summa mazallah maula e kainaat ali r.a ki shaan me baheemana gustaakhi ki thi [ ab yahaan main bayaan nai kr sakta mujhe haya ati hai] jis k baaes muslmanu kea shia kea sunni, sub ko shadeed dukh hua aur hatta k
q-tv waloon ne uss gustaahi k baad se tfseer e quraan ki c.d chalana band kr di in dr israar ki...
and you are saying listen him?????

is he able to be listen now? the person who says ameer yazeed haq pe tha.. do you think is he able to b listen????????
al ayaazu billah ala zalik
__________________
jamhooriyat wo tarz e hukumat hai k jis mein
bandoon ko gina krtay hain tola nahi krtay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Lojic For This Useful Post:
aristocrat of heart (Saturday, August 27, 2011), mjkhan (Saturday, August 27, 2011)
  #16  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default Mistakes by Zakir Naik ... my research

In my opinion Zakir Naik is not at all a scholar. He is just a Munazira Baz. He tries to impress his listener by pretending that he has a sharp memory. His explanations are often flawed and references wrong. I quote a few examples in this regard (in 2007, I transcribed and edited his CDs in book form for Jahangir Publishers).

Download his book The Quran and Modern Science.(Download link is
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&so...3Z43-g&cad=rja I ll point mistakes in the first 6 pages of this book, ie, from pg 9 to pg 15. I left one mistake on page number 12 because it requires much detailed explanation

1- On page no 9, Zakir Naik wrote “According to the Big Bang, the whole universe was initially ONE BIG MASS (PRIMARY NEBULA). Then there was a Big Bang (secondry separation) which resulted in THE FORMATION OF GALAXIES. THESE THEN DIVIDED TO FORM STARS, PLANETS, THE SUN, THE MOON, ETC." (mistakes in capital)
But according to big bang, initially all the matter, energy and space of the universe was concentrated at a MATHEMATICAL POINT. Mathematical point has no mass and no volume and infinite density. So according to big bang universe was created from NOTHINGNESS and not from ONE BIG MASS. ( In fact no one has still able to calculate what happened at zero time T = 0)

2- As already stated, Naik said that after big bang first Galaxies were created followed by stars, planets, sun and moon.
Now this is wrong because after big bang first atomic particles (electron, proton, neutron ) came into being which join to form hydrogen atoms. Hydrogen atoms then came together to form stars and stars came together due to gravitation to form galaxies.

3- In the same book pg no 10, Naik wrote: “ in early times people believed that the earth is flat. For centuries, men were afraid to venture out too far, lest they should fall off the edge. SIR FRANCIS DRAKE WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO PROVED THAT THE EARTH IS SPHERICAL WHEN HE SAILED AROUND IN 1597.
It is wrong to say that people in 15th century believed that earth is flat. Aristotle (340 BC) told that “earth is not flat like a plate but spherical like ball” and he also gave logics to support his argument.

4- Same book pg no 11, Naik wrote, “IT WAS BELIEVED BY EARLY CIVILIZATION THAT THE MOON EMANATES ITS OWN LIGHT”.
This is also not right … Aristotle knew that moon does not have its on light but reflects sunlight.

5- Same book same pg (no 11) Naik wrote, "The Arabic word for the sun in the Quran is Shams. It is referred to as Siraaj, which means a torch, or as Wahhaaj which means a blazing lamp or as diya which means shining glory. All three descriptions are appropriate to the sun, since it generates intense heat and light by its INTERNAL COMBUSTION".
Even a 10th grade student knows that the sun owes its heat and light not to combustion but fusion.

6- Same book pg no 15 Naik wrote, "The light of the sun is due to a CHEMICAL process on its surface"
well, well, well ... fusion is not at all a chemical process.

Also watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk5q9...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/v/bk5q9TeGo14&feature=player_embedded
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JazibRoomi For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Saturday, August 27, 2011), mjkhan (Friday, August 26, 2011)
  #17  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
Invincible's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Karachi.
Posts: 1,627
Thanks: 1,011
Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lojic View Post
what knowledge we get from dr zakir who says may god be pleased with yazeed !!!! what will you say about the authenticity of a person who has love and respect for yazeed , the most cursed and hated person this world have ever produced, the murderer of ahlul bait r.a
Please Pay heed.

http://www.youtube.com/v/iRSZNbEyOIo&feature=related



http://www.youtube.com/v/hCKBzKB61Bo&feature=related


Regards,
__________________
When you try, you risk failure. When you don’t try, you ensure it.
  #18  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
Ali Ahmad Syed's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In The Blessings of God
Posts: 751
Thanks: 360
Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
True Incident of Karbla Part-1 - YouTube

Watch all parts of the above link. the truth will reveal onto you Inshallah.
The video of Dr. Israr in the above link is totally misleading. I first heard the term of Shian-e-Usman (R-A) from his mouth. He is putting Hazrat Usman (R-A) against Hazrat Ali (R-A) and building the arguments that the supporters of Hazrat Ali (R-A) were involved in the Shahdat of Hazrat Usman (R-A).

Quote:
Sunni's except Syeds and followers of Sufiasm do not curse Yazid ,and Praise is out of Question.
Absolutely wrong. I don't know to whom are you referring the term Sunni? Writing Yazid as Ameer or Kaliph is an insult to the great sacrifice of Nephew of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), Syed ul Shabaab-e-ahl-e-Janna Hazrat Hussain (R-A).
__________________
“There is no God but You (Allah Almighty), You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer”. AL-QURAN
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Ahmad Syed For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Friday, August 26, 2011)
  #19  
Old Friday, August 26, 2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York,Lahore
Posts: 679
Thanks: 988
Thanked 522 Times in 325 Posts
mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
The video of Dr. Israr in the above link is totally misleading. I first heard the term of Shian-e-Usman (R-A) from his mouth. He is putting Hazrat Usman (R-A) against Hazrat Ali (R-A) and building the arguments that the supporters of Hazrat Ali (R-A) were involved in the Shahdat of Hazrat Usman (R-A).
shian e usman and shian e ali were the first two sects in islam(or perhaps in muslims)(this can be confirmed by going through history).a particular class,sect or whatever of muslims blame hazrat ali for the murder of hazrat usman.
__________________
Puppet,Slave,Lover
  #20  
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
The Lojic's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 81
Thanks: 58
Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts
The Lojic is on a distinguished road
Default Yazeed lanatullah

[Quraan mein khud laant ki hai allah ne zalimeen pe]

1.bilkul ghalat aur lame explanation hai zakir naaik ki
Hm monineen o muslmanaan q bhool jaen jo ho chuka??? jo yazeed maloon ne kia?? is this horrible history forgetful? ? ? never ever!!!distinguishing b/w haqq and baatil is all the time deadly necessary!!!!


2.yazeed pe lanat krna tou ain emaan aur fitrat hai..aur uss k liye dua krna aise e hai jese Firon. shaddaad ya Nmrood k liye dua krna!!! aik ghairat mand insaan soch bhi nai sakta, siwaye aik yazeedi k. imam ahmad bin hanbal tak ne ijazat di hai uss pe laanat ki, aur digarr 100's of great ulma ne..


3.aur jahan tak taaluq hai un saabiqa ulmaa ka linhoon ne yazeed ko acha kaha hai tou wo log b zalimeen ka sath dene wale qarar paaengay... q.k wo koi nabi ya imam ya hujjat e khuda tou nai naa!!!

4. dr naaik siwaye fitnay k kuch nai.. muslmaanoo ko iss mein zarra braaber b shak nai hona chahiye..zakir naaik dushmanaan e ahlul bait mein se hai..

5. zakir naik ne un ahle bait k dushmanoo ko apna dost qaraar dai hai,..yazeed ko dua di hai.. ahle bait k dushmanoo ko dua???????? wo ahle bait jin k mutaaliq aqa e 2 jahaan sawaw ne farmaya
" Main tum mein 2 cheezen chor k ja raha hoon ta k mere baad tum kabhi gumraah na ho 1.Quraan air 2. mere Ahle bait jo meri aulaad hai
[ tirmizi and muslim shareef]

6. kuch sahi, mutwaatir aur siqqah ahadees:

Qala nabi Allah sawaw:

1.mere ahle bait kashti e nooh ki manind hain, mere ahle bait mujh se hain aur main ahle bait se hoon,

2.inka gosht mera gosht, inka khoon mera khoon,

3.jinhoo ne in ahle bait se jung ki unhoo ne mujh muhammad se jung ki,

4.jis k dil mein mere ahle bait k liye zarra braaber bughz hoga wo jannat mein dakhil nai hosakta,

5.husnain jannat k sardaar hain,hussain mujh se main hussain se hoon

6. ali mere bhai aur mere wassi hain, ali ka muhib mera muhib aur ali ka dushman mera dushman

7.aur ali mere baad her momin k wli hain, jis jis ka main maula uss uss k ali maula,

8.fatima tamaam kainaat ki aur jannat ki tamaam aurtoon ki sardar hain.


[bukhaari, muslim, tirmazi, ibne majja, mishkaat, tabraani, musnad ahmed etc]
__________________
jamhooriyat wo tarz e hukumat hai k jis mein
bandoon ko gina krtay hain tola nahi krtay
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Islamic Doc Predator Islam 43 Thursday, June 28, 2018 09:07 AM
Share your Favorite YouTube Video here Leonidas Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 584 Monday, September 03, 2012 12:12 PM
Muslim Scientists and Scholars Faraz_1984 Islamiat 63 Monday, August 04, 2008 04:44 PM
Jihaad of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h.) Eve Islam 0 Monday, July 30, 2007 11:10 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.