View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Good thread.

My optionals were;

Indopak History
Sociology
Journalism
Urdu

IndoPak=did well but mcqs worst

Sociology=Mcqs good(more than 15 right),subjective "gappen" but I did well

Journalism=mcqs good(more than 15 right) subjective "pappu".I'm satisfied but keeping in mind last year's result of journalism,I'm unsure

Urdu=aah..! here goes my favourite subject but was not best attempt .Mcqs worst.Subjective so so because I prepared major portion of syllabus during exams' holidays

Compulsories

Essay=I didn't know that one side is called "page" so I wept for many months that I wrote just 7 pages but later I was told,here on forum the definition of "page",then it revealed that I wrote 14 pages .dil ko sakoon tou aya BUT Essay is unpredictable as well as it was my first essay as I never practiced even a single outline

English=just satisfactory (didn't practice Precis+comprehension before..again first attempt)

Every Day science=31 mcqs right.Subjective portion "not up to the mark"

Pak affairs=mcqs good.Subjective,attempted just 3 questions(v.good),time khatam ho gya tha 4th k lye But us k lye choti si outline bana di thi."bhagtay chor ki langoti e sahi"

Islamiat=Subjective Good attempt.Mcqs bad

Current affairs= Worst attempt.5 mcqs right.ganda subjective mujhe sab se ziada isi se dar lag raha hai

yaad e maazi azaab hai ya rab,
cheen le mujh se hafza mera

NOTE=
It was 2-3 months' preparation along with job.Gave just a try to get an idea of my abilities + abilities of examiner BUT jungle mein aag ki tarah khabar phail gayi meray appear honay ki.is lye ab Allah se iltejaa kerti hun k "Izzat rakh lena" atleast in written.agay dekhi jayi gi

Mazeed details k lye meri ye post dekhen;

CSS Forums - View Single Post - CSS 2011 - Your Experience and tips?

Good Luck my all fellows.aur meray lye bohat ziada dua kerna