Thread: Dr. Zakir Naik
View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 11022

MaShWaNeE will become famous soon enoughMaShWaNeE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
The Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) was taken alive to Heavens at the age of 365 years. Ibn Jarir relates in Rauzatul Ahbab that the Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) was the special friend of one of the angels of heaven. The angel took him up into the heavens and when they arrived in the fourth heaven, they met the Angel of Death. The angel questioned the Angel of Death how many years there were remaining of the life of the Prophet Idris (peace be upon him). The Angel of Death said: Where is Idris because I have been commanded to end his life. The Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) then remained in the fourth heaven and he died in the wings of his angel friend who had taken him from earth. Mutwaslah was one of his distinguished son who made his mark.

First of all i had already answered your questions above perhaps you didnt see the post.
And secondly i am very saddened by your lack of knowledge. You posted something unauthentic and without reference. Perhaps

you were trying to deceive the innocent and ignorant members here. But i wont let this happen Inshallah.

Coming to what you have posted:

Point # 1: i.e Regarding Hazrat Idrees (A.S).

Last Island told us that he was taken up alive. Now lets see what the Quran says.
Quran mentions Hazrat Idrees (as) in two places.

1. Surah Maryam, cahpter 19,
And mention in the Book (The Quran)is Idrees (Enoch). Verily he was a man of truth (and) a Prophet. (Verse 56)
And we raised him to a high station. (Verse 57)

2. Surah Al-Anbiya, Chapter 21,
And (remember) Ismail (Ishmael), Idris (Enoch) and Dhul Kifl, All were from among sabireen.

Now this is what the Quran said about Hazrat Idrees (as). Where does it mention that he was taken up alive.
Even Tafseer.e.ibne Katheer didnt say anything about taking up being alive.

After Quran comes the Ahadeeth which is the commentary of Quran. Now let us see what the Ahadeeth of the Prophet (saw)

tell us about it.

It reported in Saheeh Bukhari,Saheeh Muslim,Jami Tirmidhi,Musnad Ahmad ibne Hanbal and Sunan Nisai that the Prophet (SAW)

said“When I was taken to the heavens, I saw Idris on the fourth heaven (the hadeeth is very long i just quoted the part

which mentions Idrees (as).”

No where it mentions that Idrees (as) was taken up alive.

It was first mentioned in a tafseer (ibne jarir) where commenting on the verse 57 of surah maryam he wrote they he

(Idress. as) was taken up alive without quoting any reference from the ahadeeth. But yes it is mentioned in the

ISRAELIYAT. ( Israeliyat means: The Tales of the Tribes of Israel in Exegisis OR the body of hadith originating from

Judeo-Christian traditions, rather than from well-accepted sources that quote the prophet Muhammad (saw).)

Let me give you the evidence for that.

It is recorded in the Bible in the Book of Genesis, chapter 5 verse 24.(I will quote different versions of Bible).

1.Enoch (idrees) walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.(Bible The New International Version

1984)

2. walking in close fellowship with God. Then one day he disappeared, because God took him.(New Living Translation (©2007)

3.Enoch (idrees) walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.(English Standard Version (©2001)

4.And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.(King James Bible)

5.And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.(American King James Version)

6.And Enoch went on in God's ways: and he was not seen again, for God took him.(Bible in Basic English)

In the explaination of these verses a christian scholar Wesley writes:

that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had taken him. But why did God take him so soon? Surely

because the world, which was now grown corrupt, was not worthy of him. Because his work was done, and done the sooner for

his minding it so closely. He was not, for God took him - He was not any longer in this world: it was not the period of

his being, but of his being here. He was not found; so the apostle explains it from the seventy; not found by his friends,

who sought him, as the sons of the prophets sought Elijah, 2Kings 2:17. God took him body and soul to himself in the

heavenly paradise, by the ministry of angels, as afterwards he took Elijah. He was changed, as those saints shall be that

will be found alive at Christ's second coming.

7. By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had

taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. (Hebrews 11:5)

Explaination of this verse by a christian scholar named Gill is as follows:

"nor was he annihilated, or reduced to nothing, "for God took him", and therefore he must exist somewhere: but the sense

is, he was not in the land of the living, he was no longer in this world; or with the inhabitants of the earth, as the

Targum of Jonathan paraphrases it; but the Lord took him to himself out of the world, in love to him, and removed him from

earth to heaven, soul and body,".

And i can quote many more. But these are sufficient to clear my point.It is evidently clear that Hazrat Idrees (as) was

not taken up alive as the jews and christian believe. And no where in the Quran and in the saheeh ahadeeth of the Prophet

(saw) it is mentioned. What is mentioned in the Quran and ahadeeth that i have quoted above.

Point # 2:Regarding the arrival of Jesus (as) as a messenger or a commoon man.

There are no less than seventy ahadeeth in which the coming back of Jesus is mentioned. And no where it is mentioned that

he will be a Rasool. The door of the prohethood is closed.

Quran says:

Muhamad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the last of the Prophets.(Al-Ahzab-

Verse 40).
And Quran says in Surah Maida that "we have completed your religion for you".
So no other teachings and no other revelations.

There is no rasool or Nabi after Muhamad (saw).The Quran and the Ahadeeth talks about it time and again and time and

again.The coming back of Esa (as) will be as the Ummatti of Prophet Muhamad (saw). Eesa (as) at the end of time, he will

not come down as a Messenger with a new message nor with any revelation, rather he will come down as a ruler who rules

according to the sharee’ah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Quote:
4. @mr. mashwwani, listen..
lover of yazeed is no more scholar, how will he be respected????? not at all... so has been the case with zakir naaik.
and tell me who is the master of jannat? it is imam hussain.. so just follow and love imam hussain and hate all his enemies,and if you do not do this, i am afraid, you have just gone , its so simple..
t.c
Zakir Naik is not the lover of Yazeed.I can prove it to you in anyway you want it. And who told you that I dont love Imam Hussain (RA). Or you have decided for yourself.