View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
I have started this thread to know that how many members of the forum have given css-2011 exam.
As there is one month remaining in result so we can share our concerns in this thread.
Please share your comments and optional subjects so that we can check which subject is opted by most of the candidates….
My optional are
  • Journalism
  • Forestry
  • History of the USA
  • Punjabi
  • Persian

In the end I pray whole heartedly that the upcoming result would prove to be a blessing for us.
May ALLAH ALMIGHTY help us in attaining our ambitions. AAMEEN.

My overall experience of CSS exam was good, only Papers of English Précis and Composition and 2nd Paper of Persian was not according to expectation.

Please share your experience of the exam as well.

Wishing best of luck to all of you for your result and future.
Please remember me in your prayers.
Nice idea Gondal sahab,

my optional were:

1. Pushto
2. I.R.
3. Sociology
4. Journalism
5. Muslim History

what i have observed is that the most of Aspirants have gone with these subjects as their optional in css 2011 exam

1. Sociology
2. Journalism
3. IR
4. Geography

i wish very best of luck to everyone and i pray to ALLAH to protect us from the surprises as happened in 2010 result. AMEEN

Nasrullah Yousafzai