View Single Post
Old Monday, August 29, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of
Default Xarra

As far as i know about Illuminati its a defunct brotherhood ...but still there are rumors that they are behind the New World Order...they are against the Free Masons but they work with them to strengthen their roots in this system.
Galileo Galilee who was a devout Catholic was an Illuminatus. Bernini who made most of the holy sculptures in Vatican City was also an Illuminatus. u know the U.S. currency is covered with Illuminati symbology.m also v confused about Illuminati and when i saw this id i was surprised .